Author Topic: cant deposit funds  (Read 7394 times)

samuel_9

• Gold Member
cant deposit funds
« on: April 13, 2010, 21:37:03 PM »
hi can any one HELP PLEASE iv been trying 2 deposit funds on betfair through paysavecard when i type in the amont  then prees continue message comes up enternet explore cannot display this web page. iv been intouch with BFair by phone and email i have done everything they have ask me to do iv in stalled mozilla firefox  witch worked once  i have only 2 things on my computer witch is betfair and firefox computer is like new any suggestions would be appreiciated tku ray

pables

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • JACK7SUITED on Grosvenor
Re: cant deposit funds
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 23:12:40 PM »
Do you get a pop up with a yes or no option? if so press no might work

Ian
WCOAP online Omaha Bronze 2009
WCOAP Stud Gold 2010
UK Team championship 2011 individual Silver
WCOAP 2015 Team championship silver with IRELAND
WCOAP 2016 Irish silver
WCOAP 2018 PLO D/C Bracelet
WCOAP 2018 ROE silver
WCOAP 2019 Mix max Bracelet
European Team event 2019 Silver with team Ireland

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 23:57:47 PM »

Do you get a pop up with a yes or no option? if so press no might work

Ian

What he said Ray -- it is trying to load on your computer and needs you to allow it - it is "not trusted" by most browers on initial load

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 08:46:44 AM »
Raymond,

Are you clicking on My Account thru the poker software and logging in there?

The best way to use Paysafecard to get it to work (trust me its happened to me) is to log in straight at www.betfair.com.  Log in on the top right hand side and then top right hand side where it shows your username and balance click the little button that says deposit and a smaller window opens up for you to deposit with.

I have tried to do it through the My Account section of Betfair but it wont let me it comes up with a page cannot be displayed after I have typed in the amount.

So try logging str8 into Betfair.com and logging in that way and depositing.

Any problems, give me a shout.
Mary Kivlin

showdown

• Bronze Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 17:09:11 PM »
I"ve also found this problem exists accessing it through IE.  Whenever I try and access it through Safari or FireFox it works like a dream.

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 18:46:26 PM »
its only taken  me 3weeks 2 solve this. iv been  banging my head  of  THE ?ING  wall with this .   1 message on the apat forum hey presto problem solved BIG BIG BIG TKU .           now i can sleep.        hope 2 c use on the tour

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 19:50:14 PM »

its only taken  me 3weeks 2 solve this. iv been  banging my head  of  THE ?ING  wall with this .   1 message on the apat forum hey presto problem solved BIG BIG BIG TKU .           now i can sleep.        hope 2 c use on the tour

Glad you got it fixed Raymond, and you are very very welcome :)
Mary Kivlin

Denis67

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 22:45:01 PM »
Cheers xxMAIRxx, I was having similar problems but your post is very helpful and will stop me going on tilt trying to deposit before I"ve even started playing.  
Baldrick, we're in a very sticky situation, we're in the stickiest situation since stickty the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun