Author Topic: The Lord Nelson Presents: 2010 Team Poker Championship (2 player team)  (Read 2276 times)

CanUK

See you at the final table....
I will be the guy in the Full Tilt outfit..
:as::ah:

CanUK

I know it may be far to travel for some, I know that it is not for a big cash prize, but if you know of anyone in the area, please ask them to join us.

It is a laugh, we play poker but once the alcohol hits the blood stream, it is a HUGE laugh, especially with this unique format.

I know it is not for big money £5 gets you 5 hours poker, food, prizes, laughs, trophies. Can"t get better that that.

Other £5 events I hosted were:

The WSOPC (World Series Of Poker Crigglestone) 30,000 starting chips ended at 12:00. This event mirrored the WSOP Main Event.

The $1,000,000 cash game (1,000,000 dollars worth of chips/money in front of players). Everybody dress POSH..

Deepstack + Bounty, Fancy Dress tournament

Everybody had a GREAT TIME.

We also usually have prizes for 1st out, 1st full house, 1st Flush, etc. PLUS spot prizes draws during the event.

If you know of any beginners who want to learn and not spend a bomb on entry fees, or serious poker players who just want to have a laugh and giggle please join us.

Sean Kachmarski
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 07:42:58 AM by CanUK »
See you at the final table....
I will be the guy in the Full Tilt outfit..
:as::ah: