Author Topic: Match Report 25th April 2010  (Read 2738 times)

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
Match Report 25th April 2010
« on: April 26, 2010, 19:43:13 PM »
Last night was our lowest turnout in the 5 weeks this has been running. Again, despite getting two people on the final table we scored no team points. This is the third week in a row that we have failed to score team points. Bristol proved that the more people you flood onto the final table the more points you are liable to win. The moral of this is we need the support of everyone. We had 18 people in the first week and only 12 last night. That says it all really.

Last night Ger (Destroyer16) continued with back to back final tables courtesy of some spectacular suck outs (QQ v AK v AA) and spikes a Q. 99 v 10 10 and spikes a 9. Must be nice... I ended my mediocre run by making the final table as well but it was not enough to get us points as we went out in 8th & 7th. Andy K was unlucky to miss out on the final table going out in 12th. Neil Allan made a strong effort improving on from last week to finish 27th.

Carl continues to head the Liverpool individual points table followed by the two Andy's, while the wee man jumps into 4th.

We are consistently making the top half but are losing out to the shoving lottery in the second third of the game. More people can negate this anomaly and I can't stress enough the importance of numbers on the night.

Please make the effort for the next one.

Ger    

League Analysis
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 19:45:54 PM by duke3016 »

ScouserNo1

Re: Match Report 25th April 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 18:50:13 PM »
hi mate i have posted in reply to your last message in signups and will be available for the next 1
i have registered on betfair now and had 3 final table placings in freeroll and low price tournaments just to get a feel of the site i had 2 9th place finishes and an 2nd beaten on 2 pairs by a full house
i would be grateful if you as team cap. could get in touch with details in regards to how to meet up and rules about playing against team mates etc

eagerly await a response

cheers,

Rossi  

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 19:14:28 PM »

hi mate i have posted in reply to your last message in signups and will be available for the next 1
i have registered on betfair now and had 3 final table placings in freeroll and low price tournaments just to get a feel of the site i had 2 9th place finishes and an 2nd beaten on 2 pairs by a full house
i would be grateful if you as team cap. could get in touch with details in regards to how to meet up and rules about playing against team mates etc

eagerly await a response

cheers,

Rossi  

Rossi

No rules - no soft play (except marginal hands LOL) - just sign up for the next one the password is apatmember

have sent u a pm if you want to chat

Ger

ScouserNo1

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 19:19:23 PM »
cheers mate