Author Topic: Just Off  (Read 12903 times)

Cyntaf

• Platinum Member
Re: Just Off
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2010, 21:55:06 PM »

I don"t think many of the others actually can, perhaps Spurs might on the back of their Champs League slot, but they have quite a bit of debt don"t they ?

One of the most stable clubs(financially) at the moment me thinks. Without the need of the Possibility of champions league football for the forthcoming season. We have debts approx to the tune of 90m, measured against Arsenal 950m(allbeit a Stadium inc) Man Utd 650m and Chelsea 450m all approx. Still football is a much more volatile business than playing pot limit Omaha, so maybe things will change. Our owner is worth 2.5billion, that"s not to say that much is available for staffing. :)
Team Cymru Captain Apat World Team champions 2010 + 2011

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2010, 08:07:11 AM »
Another Cup Final for Portsmouth. They should be okay for the win today. Just need to keep calm & not do anything dumb and the goals should come eventually. Chelsea have done very well this year, so they should try not to be too downheartened after today"s game.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

Chelsea

• Silver Member
  • 2010 Double Winners...history in the making.
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2010, 12:21:58 PM »
lol..love your loyalty to your club John, as it should be.
Although I wont mind a thorough trashing by our boys, I do hope we get a good game. I wish you luck....just not too much.
South London la la la

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2010, 14:51:06 PM »
Portsmouth holding Chelsea so far - no score yet.

It"s alright for them - they"ve had other competitions to aim for this year, but this is like a cup final for us.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013