Author Topic: Amsterdam Masterclassics - DAY 2 - Live Update (Interactive)  (Read 42942 times)

Djinn

• Silver Member
Re: Amsterdam Masterclassics - DAY 2 - Live Update (Interactive)
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2007, 21:41:29 PM »

Is it possible to have updates on the vikings? Like is Lodden in?, sjavik, hagen and more?

Hagen, definitely no.
Sjavik, definietly yes.
Lodden, probably, although the table he was on now has a ludicrously high limit Omaha game going on on it, it appears. 

Will try for some chip counts - seriously considering the dashing in, counting until I am thrown out approach.

Djinn

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2007, 21:45:33 PM »
Finally, after the elimination-fest that most of today became, the action has slowed.  It"s not like they"re all playing tight, though - there are still raises, re-raises and god forbid steals going on, but each player has taken the seriousness of the couple-of-tables-away bubble to mean that they should take their time in creating any action, or even folding.  It"s not exactly stalling, just very considered play.  Two to go before the end of play tonight...

danafish

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2007, 21:58:09 PM »
One man clearly not afraid to steal is Keith Hawkins. He raised from the button, and after some consideration the below gent, unnamed but I heard him chatting to his friend in Hebrew if that narrows it down any for you, folds. Camel shows 5-6 offsuit. "You bluff me, I bluff you," he says. There follows some arguing over the nature of the earlier Israeli bluff, which I must admit I don"t really follow because I"m trying to line the guy"s head up with the lamp.

Djinn

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2007, 21:59:57 PM »
Well, while watching slightly depleted ex-chip leader Narinder re-raise The Camel off an 8k raise preflop, someone else went out, and with 61st place Matey gone, play has stopped for the day.  People flooded in with plastic baggies, railers crowded the entrance ways and our last vantage point was gone.  We shall be as excited to learn of the chip positions and in fact full list of names of survivors tomorrow as anyone else.

Play restarts at 2pm here (1pm UK time) and we"ll be back to glue one of us in position at the front of the rail.

danafish

• Silver Member
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2007, 22:00:49 PM »
Also still in is our friend Lady. Really, I"m amazed, because I"ve seen her play I think three hands over the past two days, and each time she"s lost about half her stack. She must be doubling up at at least the same rate, though. She"s currently sharing a table with Rumit, whose viewable-from-the-restaurant table has now morphed into a cash game.

danafish

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2007, 22:20:03 PM »
Ok, that"s it for today folks. Those of you who are logged in please enjoy the treat below; the rest of you just go to bed knowing that you"re missing out, and see you tomorrow...

« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 22:22:21 PM by danafish »

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2007, 22:32:39 PM »
That image is wrong in many ways.  
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

danafish

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2007, 22:41:31 PM »

That image is wrong in many ways. 

Yet so very right.  :)