Author Topic: Northern Poker Clubs - League 2 - Important Info  (Read 4646 times)

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Northern Poker Clubs - League 2 - Important Info
« on: August 03, 2010, 10:01:53 AM »
Hi everyone.

Once again its time for the League to start up as we go into League 2 starting this Sunday 8 August at 8pm on Betfair.

As always the password will be apatmember to register for these tournaments.

As Betfair has changed over to a new network, please ensure prior to the game on Sunday that you load up Betfair and follow the on screen instructions to update to the new software, you may well find that your table alias needs changed and it will give you an option to do so during the update.

If your name has changed can you please ensure that you post on your relevant Club"s members sign up thread with the updated name so that I may amend the player list.

For any new members, please ensure that you have posted your full details to sign up for your Club on the members sign up thread before you play your first game for your Club.

If you have any problems please do not hesitate to let me know.

Good luck everyone on Sunday and for League 2
Mary Kivlin

texfitz

• Silver Member
Re: Northern Poker Clubs - League 2 - Important Info
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 10:28:07 AM »
just tried to reg - saying wrong password ?
epileptic cowboy

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 11:12:51 AM »
There is another thread on it at the mo and when Leigh gets online I am sure he will be liaising with betfair to sort it.  Will update when I have more news :)
Mary Kivlin

texfitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 12:28:12 PM »
working now
epileptic cowboy

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 08:17:30 AM »
There have been a few promotions and regulations after League 1 completed and the new structure is as follows:

Division 1

Belfast
Edinburgh
Stockton-On-Tees +

Division 2

Dublin
Glasgow -
Newcastle
Sunderland +

Division 3

Aberdeen
Carlisle
Dundee -

Please note the new divisions are in bold so please ensure you register for the correct division game when registering on Betfair.

Also, if your alias has changed on Betfair please remember to post it on the members sign up thread for your club so that I may update it.

Any new members must register on the members sign up thread for the club you wish to play for before the game starts at 8pm on any league match day, otherwise your points will not be counted until you do so.

GL this weekend everyone.
Mary Kivlin