Author Topic: Saturday Donkey  (Read 570515 times)

noble1

• Platinum Member
Re: Saturday Donkey
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2010, 15:09:57 PM »
unlucky louis , we should of done a forecast...   good race

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2010, 15:15:26 PM »

unlucky louis , we should of done a forecast...   good race

Amazingly you can still back workforce at 1/10 - due to the stewards ... surely the crazy stewards cannot intervene ...

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2010, 15:21:11 PM »
naaaa lol u gotta laugh , those froggies luvvv a stewards inquiry , but i"ll be surprised if workforce is involved..

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2010, 15:32:10 PM »
confirmed result now louis , cesarewitch , racing post trophy , breeders cup etc to come yet   yippe :)

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2010, 15:36:50 PM »

naaaa lol u gotta laugh , those froggies luvvv a stewards inquiry , but i"ll be surprised if workforce is involved..

... yeah I am going to walk ... a neck away from £1690 profit ... gutted but no complaints as to the race ... once it went to the Stewards I could have locked out a minor profit but you have to fear that the stewards have been on the sauce all night ... there have been some crazy enquiries in France.

Right poker head together for tonight"s $500k g"tee ...

Good luck with the rest ...

L

bigredders

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2010, 18:33:29 PM »
i had sarafina ante-post. Gutted it got murdered on the top bend, would have been the winner with more luck in running. Wd on getting winner and 2nd boys

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2010, 14:05:25 PM »
2:15   YOR Extraterrestrial, Medici Pearl, Autumn Riches
2:30   ASC Electric Waves, Darajaat
2:45   YOR Head Hunted, Dubara Reef
3:05   ASC Genki, Bewitched, Royal Rock
3:20   YOR Carrignavar, Barefoot Lady
3:40   ASC Icon Dream, Prompter, Hunterview   
3:55   YOR Rileyskeepingfaith, Signor Peltro, Quest For Success

and thats the shortlist for today :)  GLA may the punting Gods have pity on us....
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 14:07:48 PM by noble1 »

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2011, 12:25:52 PM »
Right i"ve had my break from the GG"s and now its time to get back in the groove and prepare for Cheltenham.. Oh joy, i love that meeting, so its time to really get the nose into the form book and to be prepared :) [for the losers lol and the odd winner hopefully]...
So its a magical day today, the welsh national and FA cup weekend, time for some 3rd round shockers, maybe Liverpool can actually beat Utd, who knows, afterall its the FA cup, miracles do happen LMAO...
Chepstow 13.45pm Welsh National..
I have my shortlist down to -
Ballyfoy
Maktu
Dance Island
I"moncloudnine
Ballyfitz
Theatre Dance
Giles Cross

I"m not a fan of backing of 4-6/1 shots in a slog like this so Maktu gets crossed off.. Recent form makes me prefer Ballyfitz, he"s getting on but Nigel TD has had a good season upto now so its worth a each way dabble imho and win bet on Dance Island who finished behind a well handicapped King Fontaine at haydock reads better than it looks imo...

Good luck if your having a punt today [come on you toffees ;D]

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2011, 14:51:46 PM »

I have my shortlist down to -
Ballyfoy
Maktu
Dance Island
I"moncloudnine - 3rd 16/1
Ballyfitz - 4th 8/1
Theatre Dance
Giles Cross - 2nd 12/1

I"m not a fan of backing of 4-6/1 shots in a slog like this so Maktu gets crossed off.. Recent form makes me prefer Ballyfitz, he"s getting on but Nigel TD has had a good season upto now so its worth a each way dabble imho and win bet on Dance Island who finished behind a well handicapped King Fontaine at haydock reads better than it looks imo...

Good luck if your having a punt today [come on you toffees ;D]

a wee profit for the day :) ballyfitz had quite a bit of money coming in for him late on, i managed to get 16"s today so i"m happy with that....
The gooooners celebrate a draw lol lol , some cracking games to come yet and the odd shock i"m sure....

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2011, 14:35:29 PM »
just the one race again, i"ve had a fine comb through the 3.35 at Kempton and i"ve backed 2 each way, i"m not going mad but i quietly fancy a weeee profit.. [cross the fingers]
First Point
Hills Of Aran

The King George goes off shortly at 3pm, can Kauto do it again? meh Hendersons pair Long Run and Riverside Theatre look like the improvers....
Riverside is interesting as he won cosily lto, he has grown a bit since his fifth in the Arkle the other year, he caught my eye that day, 2 miles never looked his trip, so with the upping in distance this racing season and his spurt of growth i met have a little tickle :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 14:37:46 PM by noble1 »

jacklevel06

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2011, 14:48:47 PM »
On Nacarat and Planet of Sound, just for an interest.
Mug punter on the horses since 1981

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2011, 14:50:33 PM »
Kauto Star for my treble.   ;D

I"m on Like Minded in the 15:35

jacklevel06

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2011, 15:18:59 PM »
Having a nightmare, Bygones of Brid and Drill Seargeant in the 3.35.
Mug punter on the horses since 1981

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2011, 16:01:21 PM »
a weeeeee profit today Long point ew,Riverside ew and a small win bet on Long Run,Hills of Aran ran ok"ish it was maybe a tad too soft for him, keep an eye out for him if the going approaches the good side.. all in all its that type of season where its tough to strongly fancy anything atm with the recent bad weather putting training programs in a mix... hopefully things will settle down now and the trainers will get there cheltenham horses spot on for the day..

just the one race again, i"ve had a fine comb through the 3.35 at Kempton and i"ve backed 2 each way, i"m not going mad but i quietly fancy a weeee profit.. [cross the fingers]
First Point 4th 14/1
Hills Of Aran

The King George goes off shortly at 3pm, can Kauto do it again? meh Hendersons pair Long Run 1st 9/2 and Riverside Theatre 2nd 10/1 look like the improvers....
Riverside is interesting as he won cosily lto, he has grown a bit since his fifth in the Arkle the other year, he caught my eye that day, 2 miles never looked his trip, so with the upping in distance this racing season and his spurt of growth i met have a little tickle :)

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2011, 12:55:15 PM »
just the odd dabble here and there today :)
ASCOT 2:55
Frascati Park - won a novice hurdle at ascot last year which caught the eye... a wee wager e/w
Sophies Trophy - off a weight of 10-5 it has a squeak , 20/1 hmmm worth a e/w punt imho.....

WINCANTON 2:50
Requin - a small win bet
Maraafeq - a tempting e/w who met spring a surpise...

ASCOT 3:30
Piraya - a small win bet
Mahogany Blaze - i got 14"s with 365, solid each way claims imho....

good luck in the punting.... :)