Author Topic: WCOAP: DTD - August: ME Seat Available [CLOSED]  (Read 7811 times)

AllanD23

• Silver Member
Re: WCOAP: DTD - August: ME & PLO Seats available [re-opened]
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 12:49:50 PM »
Hi savior (adrian), can you give me a shout please if you still want this seat, i"m needing to get this sorted out as if i"m going to have to find someone else then i need to do that as soon as possible to be fair to them as well....i think as badboy is champing at the bit that if you haven"t got back to me by 7.30pm then i think i will have to give it to badboy, hopefully you will discover this message before then but i"m not sure what else to do really...you"ll have had virtually a full day by then to have responded and due to the imminency of the tourney i do need to do something.

So savior, please contact me by 7.30pm.      Badboy, please manouvre to the edge of your seat for the impending countdown to 7.30pm....

Best Regards,
Allan Deuchars.

badboyplayer

Re: WCOAP: DTD - August: ME & PLO Seats available [CLOSED]
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 12:58:16 PM »
im here hanging of my seat. lol

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
Re: WCOAP: DTD - August: ME & PLO Seats available [CLOSED]
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2010, 19:00:31 PM »
Dealine for PLO Seat exchanges has now passed. In the event that you manage to get this sorted TONIGHT then you will have to PM Leigh (chipaccrual) immediately it"s done.

Thread closed
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

AllanD23

• Silver Member
Re: WCOAP: DTD - August: ME Seats available
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2010, 20:17:07 PM »
Evening all,

Well, Unfortunately Adrian (savior) hasn"t got back to me so the seat is now going to badboy. Just waiting on the transfer going through and i"ll update apat with the details.
Sorry Adrian if you"re just catching up with this, i tried to hold on for you but it wasn"t to be. (so not only do i have a weekend to feel crap about missing the worlds, i"m also going to feel guilty as hell for the first sale falling through and not being able to do anything about it...sigh...)

The plo seat is well gone already, sold last night and i did pm APAT and posted it in this thread but i haven"t had confirmation from APAT yet so if leigh is about could you confirm if this has been completed please? (Allan Deuchars being replaced by Mark Jeffs in the PLO).

Apat, hopefully an update to come very shortly on the me 1b seat so should i be pm"ing APAT or chipaccrual? ach, daft question, i"ll pm both....

cgull69

• Bronze Member
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 00:06:38 AM »
Hi Allan.
If for any reason the sale of the 1b ticket does not go through, I would love the chance to purchase. Long shot I know.

I can transfer or paypal the money immediately.

Many thanks

Sean.

Will not be around the PC much so my number is 07772552508

badboyplayer

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 00:41:05 AM »
hi money sent now to aadeuchars now on FTP do  i need to send sum one a email like a mod now? for the ME 1(b) ticket thanks buddy

Lee mcshane
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 00:42:47 AM by badboyplayer »

AllanD23

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2010, 01:04:00 AM »
Hi Leigh, Paulie, Des et al,

As Lee says, that"s the transfer sorted on my main event 1b seat, transferred to Lee McShane.
Best of luck Lee, I seriously think i was winning it this year so hopefully you get some of the run good i"m due for the past 5 years of run ****....

I"ll pm leigh as well as he seems to be proving men can multitask down there so i"m sure he can fit in another task :-) seriously good work leigh, enjoying the updates, you sound like you"ve had a lot of running about to do...one thing please, no pictures of tighty in his nightie...

badboyplayer

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2010, 01:15:31 AM »
ty sir. wont know whats hit them ;)