Author Topic: Bunch of things...  (Read 3442 times)

suited_jock

Bunch of things...
« on: June 08, 2007, 12:36:37 PM »
Rather than put them all scattered about i thought id put them in here..

1) Next live events - Im not gonna ask for a date but any idea as to what to expect will there be events in both July and August as per the schedule??

2) Online Main Event - To give it some sort of distinction between that and a normal event how about upping the buyin to $50 ?? Pretty certain it would not reduce the field in anyway and would generate a bigger prize pool.

3) Thanks for Dublin it was immense.

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
Re: Bunch of things...
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 18:59:26 PM »

Rather than put them all scattered about i thought id put them in here..

1) Next live events - Im not gonna ask for a date but any idea as to what to expect will there be events in both July and August as per the schedule??

2) Online Main Event - To give it some sort of distinction between that and a normal event how about upping the buyin to $50 ?? Pretty certain it would not reduce the field in anyway and would generate a bigger prize pool.

3) Thanks for Dublin it was immense.

1)  We are in final negotiations on these events and should be able to make an announcement in the next week to ten days.

2)  Given the situation with the rankings etc, I"m not sure it is a good idea to change the buy in conditions to those published.  However, we will certainly consider that suggestion for next season. 

3)  Thanks Matt.  Glad you had a good time.

suited_jock

Re: Bunch of things...
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 19:48:37 PM »
Ta Des