Author Topic: APAT UK Championship Direct Buy-In  (Read 19903 times)

Elvis79

Re: APAT UK Championship Direct Buy-In
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2007, 07:14:28 AM »
1st post so dont all shout at me

bought my seat direct last night, this will be first ever live event.

see you all in manchester and good luck all..

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2007, 07:59:39 AM »

HORRIFIC  LACK OF APOSTROPHE ;D

well done getting the seat. Enjoy. You couldn"t have picked a better event for your first live experience. Are you coming dressed as your namesake?
Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2007, 08:01:57 AM »

i qualified on bluesquare but also bought a seat for my mate who couldnt click on tuesday, how do i get his name on the list instead of mine so im not on twice or get bumped off

Hi Mal, best to PM Des on this hun he will advise.
Mary Kivlin

Elvis79

« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2007, 08:12:31 AM »

HORRIFIC  LACK OF APOSTROPHE ;D

well done getting the seat. Enjoy. You couldn"t have picked a better event for your first live experience. Are you coming dressed as your namesake?

You will have to forgive the lack of apostrophe but bear in mind it was 7:15am, i don"t punctuate correctly till after breakfast.

Un-decided on the white or black jump suit at this point...could maybe have a vote to decide for me..

Shy Talk

• Bronze Member
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2007, 12:25:29 PM »
Thank the clickfest lords - I"m in!!!!!! (wasn"t sure I would be as I missed my e-mail address off, sent back to beginning and all details input had been wiped - nooooooo)

Bit nearer than Walsall for me - and hopefully won"t get stuck in any motorway madness (Bolton to Walsall took 4 hours!)

Look forward to seeing everyone there

;D
2011 APAT UK Pub Poker Team Champions _ Edgworth CC

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2007, 13:02:27 PM »
Just a pointer for the clickfest (and I guess other situations) with regards to the additional card security that comes up.

It"s not mandatory.  You can click the "cancel" button, and you can skip it completely.  It"s meant to make using your card online more secure, but I think it"s just another place where your details are stored and therefore an increased risk that they can be "discovered".

"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

Bodddders

• Gold Member
  • WCOAP Razz Champion 2008
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2007, 14:04:46 PM »

Just a pointer for the clickfest (and I guess other situations) with regards to the additional card security that comes up.

It"s not mandatory.  You can click the "cancel" button, and you can skip it completely.  It"s meant to make using your card online more secure, but I think it"s just another place where your details are stored and therefore an increased risk that they can be "discovered".

Now you tell us. Is there anything you don"t know?

Oh yeah. Talcum powder/cement.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 14:13:05 PM by Bodddders »
aka - Honeycroft on Blue Sq.
On-Line National Poker League - South London Team Captain

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2007, 14:34:15 PM »

Now you tell us. Is there anything you don"t know?

Oh yeah. Talcum powder/cement.

I know that NOW!!

"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

TheTrainDriver

« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2007, 15:04:04 PM »

I can only speak about Mastercard SecureCode, which has now been extended to my Maestro card for some reason. You can only "dodge" this extra level of security 3 times before it becomes mandatory.

I knew it would ask me for it last night so I intentionally used the card where I know my additional password  ;D ;D and seen as I was using my old laptop with a mobile phone WAP connection I was pretty sure I didn"t have the time to be setting up a password.

I got in, good luck to all in Manchester and remember, its not your connection size that matters, its how you use it!!