Author Topic: APAT Irish Amateur Poker Championships 2010: Live Update  (Read 138380 times)

jayteejack

• Silver Member
Re: APAT Irish Amateur Poker Championships 2010: Live Update
« Reply #555 on: September 27, 2010, 22:25:49 PM »
a great week end. thnx to richard and leigh for a well run game.
good craic all round
see you in luton

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #556 on: September 27, 2010, 22:26:58 PM »
Fantastic weekend apart from the poker, Leigh and Tighty and APAT as always thankyou. Don"t know what I"d do without the APATs.  Seriously. Thankyou.

Congrats to all the final tablers and to Simon on winning, well done sir.

Thanks to so many people that made this weekend so enjoyable, will probably miss some people so apologies, but Ger Snr and Get Jnr (both legends is an understatement), Dan, Danny, Paulie (yes you were right it was miles away), Mike (queens are evil), Paul (its gold!.. oh..lol), Carl, Mark (treats his other half to the best meals), John, Richard from Luton (nice to sit next to you for a while), Martyn, Brian (horrible beat), Andy O (you run so bad.. but can give directions perfectly), Linda (sorry!), Jack (always a pleasure), Tim (well played fella), Chen (top fella WP and well done was my pick to win it), and finally Rodders great to meet and chat to you as well, lovely guy and another fantastic result again, WP.

Personally things I"ve learnt this weekend include

1. Pocket queens are rubbish
2. Never ever play a hand against Chen
3. Guinness is a thing of beauty
4. The "random shot game" is one of the best games of all time
5. Wine bars that sell just wine are rubbish
6. Night porters at 4am do not like talking to people with green hair
7. Green hair dye does not come off easily
8. Do not get cheeky with policemen at airports :(

Lastly would like to thank the Stockton Rock (Matty.. seriously though "who are you?" haha) for putting up with my guinness fuelled shouty snoring
and being a star all weekend top man. F.A.B.

See you all at Luton.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 22:29:29 PM by PHIL_TC »
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

Luke1

• Silver Member
« Reply #557 on: September 29, 2010, 11:55:41 AM »

Fantastic weekend apart from the poker, Leigh and Tighty and APAT as always thankyou. Don"t know what I"d do without the APATs.  Seriously. Thankyou.

Congrats to all the final tablers and to Simon on winning, well done sir.

Thanks to so many people that made this weekend so enjoyable, will probably miss some people so apologies, but Ger Snr and Get Jnr (both legends is an understatement), Dan, Danny, Paulie (yes you were right it was miles away), Mike (queens are evil), Paul (its gold!.. oh..lol), Carl, Mark (treats his other half to the best meals), John, Richard from Luton (nice to sit next to you for a while), Martyn, Brian (horrible beat), Andy O (you run so bad.. but can give directions perfectly), Linda (sorry!), Jack (always a pleasure), Tim (well played fella), Chen (top fella WP and well done was my pick to win it), and finally Rodders great to meet and chat to you as well, lovely guy and another fantastic result again, WP.

Personally things I"ve learnt this weekend include

1. Pocket queens are rubbish
2. Never ever play a hand against Chen
3. Guinness is a thing of beauty
4. The "random shot game" is one of the best games of all time
5. Wine bars that sell just wine are rubbish
6. Night porters at 4am do not like talking to people with green hair
7. Green hair dye does not come off easily
8. Do not get cheeky with policemen at airports :(

Lastly would like to thank the Stockton Rock (Matty.. seriously though "who are you?" haha) for putting up with my guinness fuelled shouty snoring
and being a star all weekend top man. F.A.B.

See you all at Luton.

LOL, thanks!

Was a good weekend, and definitely enjoyed my first APAT tournament of the year.

I agree with you on the QQ hand. Twice I lost with them. Once against AQ and once against A10!

See you all for at Luton!
The Executioner

Ant1966

• Gold Member
« Reply #558 on: October 19, 2010, 21:04:53 PM »

and just like that we have a final

Gareth Johns pushes 4-4

Bobby Murphy finds A-A behind

Aces hold and Gareth Johns is out 10th

Remember Rich?
"That's when you know your'e running bad,when Ant one outers you on the river". Brendan Byrne-Dublin 2010.