Author Topic: I'm Going To Vegas (again)  (Read 6448 times)

duncthehat

• Silver Member
Re: I'm Going To Vegas (again)
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 22:45:51 PM »
Hi Glen Will be there from 2nd to the 18th.   Mostly down the nugget playing the mixed games.   wsop horse is a bit too early for me this year.   Probably play the 1500 plo instead.  They have a really soft 125 buck buy in satelitte to the seniors at the nugget, but you probably know that!!

Dunc

WSOP 2014 Seniors 207th - A cash at last!
WSOP 2011 Horse just off a cash :(
WSOP 2012 Horse Crap.  Stud Hi Lo 3 off money :(
3 x Horse WCOAP Final Tables
1 x Razz WCOAP Final Table
Apat Series PLO Runner up 2011
3 x APAT NLH Top 10 Finishes

Bigfella42

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
  • Vague memories of being in Vegas
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 21:11:00 PM »
Missed being at DTD last weekend seems like it was a great time and well done to all winners especially England.

Sorted my accommodation for June. First 6 nights at the Rio, got a great deal on the Total Rewards site, grand total of $250 with no resort fee. Finishing off with 7 nights at Ballys for about $650 again no resort fee (as I booked before the cut off date).

Not played for a while, and will need to change that before June so will be looking for some decent deepstacks to get me back in the swing, but I think the break can"t do me any harm as I haven"t won a bean for ages even when I was playing regularly  :D

To be honest I"m really looking forward to playing again and once next weekend is out the way (fair weather Millwall fan Wembley here I come) I"ll be studying the poker calendar.

Only 9 weeks to Vegas. 9 weeks today in fact. Actually 9 weeks from now I"ll be up in the air with an hour left before landing in Vegas. Excited? Me? Well. maybe a little.
APAT Scotland runner up 2008
APAT Sotland final table 2009
If it's not in Scotland you can forget it!

Bigfella42

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 21:14:08 PM »
FFS miscounted it"s 10 weeks not 9

:"( :"( :"(

gallowgate

• Bronze Member
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 22:10:53 PM »
Did you book Ballys direct?
If you did you may be able get your room comped if you play 6 hours in there.Check out the thread in lasvegaslifestyle on equals4.

I played $1-2 cash there a couple of times in Feb and it was pretty good and made money both times-and I"am rubbish.

Drink service was also very quick which is always a bonus

cdw

TheSnapper

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 18:37:45 PM »
See you there Glen I arrive 12th leave on 19th June staying at Monte Carlo, also playing the aul lads event ;D. Are you playing the Seniors sat on the 13th at The Nugget? it is a sat to the wsop seniors event, they payout in cash $1070 to top 10%.
"Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when, in fact, to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates someone to a new level of understanding."

Bigfella42

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2013, 19:46:57 PM »
Nice one Brendan see you there. I arrive on 13th so will miss the Nugget satellite, but I see they have their own seniors tourny on the 15th for $230 just in case we get bad beated out of the wsop day 1.

If we get heads up that would be a nice result  ;D