Author Topic: Maylis Boardman-Behind the Scenes  (Read 32137 times)

samuel_9

• Gold Member
Re: Maylis Boardman-Behind the Scenes
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2011, 12:33:16 PM »
firstly i have enjoyed reading all this very very good young lady .........part 3 paying out struture ......just mop....i think for the cost of the byin £75 your going home with ?£2500/£3000 is very good value ......plus your entered into an other tourny for free where you can win x number of pounds and a sponsership we cant ask for more........... top 18 till 20 in the APAT tour just mop i think this is the right amount/...........NOW this i enjoyed part 6 funtime at the APAT TOUR i like................ok lets see how many APATERS have a sence of humor.........i think yous have all seen the video of fredy mercury......... AMRN....tku made my better half laguh with tears ant seen that for a long time BIG TKU.......hows about doing this as a fun video.......ill do fredy ill dress up in what ever yous want ........AMRN on the YOYO  and the BIKE......GER as the big APE as he has the HAIR.......LEAGH playing the GUITAR........o dont forget the WIG.........and littel MARK LEESON playing the PENGUIN.........the jester????????thinking.....................................still thinking.........jeepers this is a hard one...........there can only be one WEE DES.......BUT whos going 2 be RINGING MY NECK........would that be the big man STIL HARD AT IT........NOW whos going 2 sing NOT ME ...??????DONT NO.........well men have yous got wot it takes to do THIS???????but we must have a few beveys first??? :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*ALL APATERS

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2011, 13:03:58 PM »

firstly i have enjoyed reading all this very very good young lady .........part 3 paying out struture ......just mop....i think for the cost of the byin £75 your going home with ?£2500/£3000 is very good value ......plus your entered into an other tourny for free where you can win x number of pounds and a sponsership we cant ask for more........... top 18 till 20 in the APAT tour just mop i think this is the right amount/...........NOW this i enjoyed part 6 funtime at the APAT TOUR i like................ok lets see how many APATERS have a sence of humor.........i think yous have all seen the video of fredy mercury......... AMRN....tku made my better half laguh with tears ant seen that for a long time BIG TKU.......hows about doing this as a fun video.......ill do fredy ill dress up in what ever yous want ........AMRN on the YOYO  and the BIKE......GER as the big APE as he has the HAIR.......LEAGH playing the GUITAR........o dont forget the WIG.........and littel MARK LEESON playing the PENGUIN.........the jester????????thinking.....................................still thinking.........jeepers this is a hard one...........there can only be one WEE DES.......BUT whos going 2 be RINGING MY NECK........would that be the big man STIL HARD AT IT........NOW whos going 2 sing NOT ME ...??????DONT NO.........well men have yous got wot it takes to do THIS???????but we must have a few beveys first??? :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*ALL APATERS

OK...I"m starting to worry about you now.

JUST SAY NO!
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2011, 14:31:27 PM »
dont do them just a happy chappy with a sence of very good humor up for a giggle .......can u sing paulie d

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2011, 15:32:14 PM »

dont do them just a happy chappy with a sence of very good humor up for a giggle .......can u sing paulie d

Me too...can you spell and use Capital Letters?  ;D

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2011, 16:31:02 PM »
spell hell NO capital letters thats the big ones ;D...... DONT no fullstops.......dont do sentences..... spell it as i sayit.......that way no won can makeit out .........confused dod cum ;D ;D ;D ;D i want 2 be a horse :-* :-* :-*ALL APATRES

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2011, 16:39:59 PM »

DONT no fullstops.......dont do sentences.

Clearly you do use full stops...and run-on sentences...sort of like this one. ;D

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2011, 16:51:43 PM »

spell hell NO capital letters thats the big ones ;D...... DONT no fullstops.......dont do sentences..... spell it as i sayit.......that way no won can makeit out .........confused dod cum ;D ;D ;D ;D i want 2 be a horse :-* :-* :-*ALL APATRES

Do you know Tony Trippier?
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2011, 17:22:22 PM »

ola my god wtf is going .......on
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2011, 18:07:33 PM »

hoo

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2011, 18:10:07 PM »

ola my god wtf is going .......on
paulie d started it ;D ;D ;D ;D

mal666

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2011, 00:32:22 AM »
Chris McCool-Leeds Promotions Manager

Lolol, is he related to Chris Rhodes ?  :D

leedsrhodesy

« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2011, 01:39:22 AM »

MAYLIS I AM GOING TO KILL YOU

But yes it"s some thing i will defo be looking into when season 5 starts

I Don"t know much about the APAT  but i would defo like you see a leader borad over all the events

i will have to have a read and a look into it

oh yea Chris McCool = Chris Rhodes Don"t ask how and why but Maylis and her sister stated it

Maylis

• James is my cameraman
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2011, 14:20:16 PM »

MAYLIS I AM GOING TO KILL YOU

But yes it"s some thing i will defo be looking into when season 5 starts

I Don"t know much about the APAT  but i would defo like you see a leader borad over all the events

i will have to have a read and a look into it

oh yea Chris McCool = Chris Rhodes Don"t ask how and why but Maylis and her sister stated it

Lol me n selina never started the McCool thing. U was McCool when i met u. I started the "McNit" name which is actually much more accurate x

Maylis

• James is my cameraman

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2011, 19:59:49 PM »
No need to be nervous - you will slay them. All things crossed for Thursday.