Author Topic: LEAGUE WHO WINS WHAT  (Read 6638 times)

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
Re: LEAGUE WHO WINS WHAT
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2010, 14:59:59 PM »

I was told last night that we had it won with 16 players left in. As I hadn"t been following that closely, I took this as being the case.  Am not happy to see that we didn"t even make the points (Even though Ant "Mr 3-3" Williams did) and so that beggars the questions

1. Can Mr Overton add-up....or

2. Who gave him the duff information if he didn"t do the maths ?? ("Solent only have one player left in so can"t catch us")

Made me look a right nerrbbbbb by announcing that we were Champions.....come to think of it....I don"t need to say ANYTHING usually !!  
Have to question why your wernt following closely as captain .. i no u said u were multi tabling but still poor ...sorry
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

PantsMan

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 14:13:43 PM »

I understand top 4 win medals and seat etc , do the rest of the team (if they have scored points ) get a medal or just top 4 .. also will boxes be provided

;D

You haven"t won.

He didn"t say we had.

He kinda did -

ITS a shame we didnt all do what was agreed and join same team as we would be Champions 2 seasons running ...

OH WAIT WE ARE HAHAHAHAHAHA  SUCKERS  8)

But then, he wasn"t the only one -

we"ve just won the league so not a bad night overall.

And why would i possibly have said that?  Perhaps because you congratulated us on doing so stating you only had one player left, when you in fact had 3.

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2010, 15:56:55 PM »

I understand top 4 win medals and seat etc , do the rest of the team (if they have scored points ) get a medal or just top 4 .. also will boxes be provided

;D

You haven"t won.

He didn"t say we had.

He kinda did -

ITS a shame we didnt all do what was agreed and join same team as we would be Champions 2 seasons running ...

And why would i possibly have said that?  Perhaps because you congratulated us on doing so stating you only had one player left, when you in fact had 3.

To quote a recent post - HAHAHAHAHAHA  SUCKERS  8)
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 20:44:30 PM »

;D
still not answered amist the debate
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2010, 22:51:55 PM »

;D

No, just top 4, if at all.

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2010, 22:58:52 PM »

;D

So are medals being given? I assume they are. Are they the small ones? Too many medals being given out this season imo, devalues them. I reckon that the online events should go back to small medals next season, they were cool and it makes the live event medals special.
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010, 09:04:17 AM »

;D

lol  and thanks

PantsMan

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2010, 15:51:15 PM »

;D

You haven"t won.

He didn"t say we had.

He kinda did -

To quote a recent post - HAHAHAHAHAHA  SUCKERS  8)

Sad.

Marty719

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2010, 19:04:52 PM »
As a neutral, I can safely say that I love this thread!!
[ ] ECOAP 2012 Team Event Gold...

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2010, 19:38:54 PM »
Too many medals being given out this season imo, devalues them. I reckon that the online events should go back to small medals next season, they were cool and it makes the live event medals special.

I"ve said it before and I"ll say it again...online medals don"t count...might as well be made of chocolate. ;D

Win a medal at a live event and then we can talk.

[/runs for cover]

“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”