Author Topic: Keeping Warm in Winter  (Read 257165 times)

pables

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • JACK7SUITED on Grosvenor
Re: Thread needs a new name
« Reply #855 on: October 31, 2015, 12:26:52 PM »
Fold imo it"s ace high and you love Stu  :-*
WCOAP online Omaha Bronze 2009
WCOAP Stud Gold 2010
UK Team championship 2011 individual Silver
WCOAP 2015 Team championship silver with IRELAND
WCOAP 2016 Irish silver
WCOAP 2018 PLO D/C Bracelet
WCOAP 2018 ROE silver
WCOAP 2019 Mix max Bracelet
European Team event 2019 Silver with team Ireland

KarmaDope

• Platinum Member
  • The Groom
    • Blonde Forum
« Reply #856 on: November 01, 2015, 16:10:16 PM »
I like a flat. You have position and a cold 4! this early kinda weights your range to AK and the big three. Your hand crushes most of Stu"s 3! range as well and a flat probably gets the local to call as he will have odds.
[IMG=http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/countdown/countdown.php?c=purple&f=3&y=2013&m=11&d=12&h=18&mi=20&o=0&p=1][/img]

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #857 on: November 10, 2015, 12:51:48 PM »
Some interesting opinions on the above hand, I will post my thoughts when I turn from Portugal if I am still alive.

Currently on my way to get a flight out as luck would have it it is the same one Ger is on, what could possibly go wrong? Then later we are meeting up with Stu and Matt and Phil, nope can"t see any potential issues here. Tomorrow sees the arrival of Curly and JP and Karen and Deb and Sue along with Benda and Ken. Yeah should be a nice quiet week by the looks. Stu, Matt and Phil are already in the pub, on this thread it is even money with a max bet of a tenner they all makt it through to our arrival in 8 hours.

Please post bets winnings to be paid at an APAT event.
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #858 on: November 10, 2015, 15:51:50 PM »

Some interesting opinions on the above hand, I will post my thoughts when I turn from Portugal if I am still alive.

Currently on my way to get a flight out as luck would have it it is the same one Ger is on, what could possibly go wrong? Then later we are meeting up with Stu and Matt and Phil, nope can"t see any potential issues here. Tomorrow sees the arrival of Curly and JP and Karen and Deb and Sue along with Benda and Ken. Yeah should be a nice quiet week by the looks. Stu, Matt and Phil are already in the pub, on this thread it is even money with a max bet of a tenner they all makt it through to our arrival in 8 hours.

Ahem!  You seem to have missed someone...
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #859 on: November 10, 2015, 18:34:17 PM »

10 please
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #860 on: November 10, 2015, 18:35:53 PM »

10 please

10 for Matty too.
England C Captain 2012

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #861 on: November 10, 2015, 18:37:44 PM »

10 please

10 for Matty too.

And 10 for Phill too
England C Captain 2012

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #862 on: November 10, 2015, 18:52:15 PM »

10 please

10 for Matty too.

And 10 for Phill too

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!  Put Jack and I down for a tenner each, k tnx.  ;D xx

karen

« Reply #863 on: November 10, 2015, 19:01:53 PM »
10 please

PantsMan

• Gold Member
« Reply #864 on: November 10, 2015, 19:30:32 PM »
Cheers Rodders,

Tenner please.  ;D

LombBomb

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #865 on: November 10, 2015, 19:35:17 PM »
10 please!
Captain of Scotland WCOAP Team Winners - London 2016
Welsh Open PLO Champion - Bristol 2014
Scotland Bronze Medallist APAT ECOAP - Prague 2013
Scotland Home International Champions - Stoke 2012
Twitter: www.twitter.com/TomClark
HM: http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=261278

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #866 on: November 10, 2015, 19:47:12 PM »
Update.

Myself, Matty and Phill both sat at the bar, Phill has switched to franjellico, I soon vodka redbull and Matty still on Malibu and milk.

Going strong. Get in on this while you can!!
England C Captain 2012

Ant1966

• Gold Member
« Reply #867 on: November 10, 2015, 20:08:30 PM »
Ten english pounds for me too.
"That's when you know your'e running bad,when Ant one outers you on the river". Brendan Byrne-Dublin 2010.

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #868 on: November 10, 2015, 20:12:33 PM »

Oh rodders.
England C Captain 2012

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #869 on: November 10, 2015, 20:42:37 PM »

Oh rodders.

They land in 30 mins, in the bar in 1HR20. We are still sat at the bar fighting the good fight. We won"t let you down.

Hopefully
England C Captain 2012