Author Topic: S4 League 2 Round 10 Result  (Read 2357 times)

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
S4 League 2 Round 10 Result
« on: January 10, 2011, 21:06:28 PM »
Another fantastic season for us wrapped up in great style as we provided the winner of the third consecutive tourney which was enough for us to finish as runners-up behind Luton with Sunderland third.

The last game of the current season was won by a Nottingham player for an amazing 6th time. This time Bainn (Omaholic) was the victor, sealing his triumph with his trademark 54os! The other 5 players that have netted us the maximum 9 points through the course of this league are m0neyraid, Shozboy x, spgoodman9, king glan & xZukertort.

Richard Couch (m0neyraid) managed to hang on to top spot in the APAT Notts Player of the Season rankings to win the engraved trophy as none of the contenders were able to score. Richard incidentally also managed to top the rankings for the whole division with Bal Powar (Shozboy x) taking second spot. Kevin Shutt (xZukertort) also featured in the top 10.

Thanks to everyone who played, especially those who turned out week-in week-out, whenever they were able. Irrespective of points scored, we couldn"t have done it without you!

Here"s looking forward to a hotly contested season in Division 1, hopefully starting in February/March. I hope you"ll all join me again, and one thing you can rely on; I"ll keep you posted!

Entries55
Dublin5
Glasgow1
Leeds6
Luton20
Newcastle0
Nottingham9
Plymouth0
Sheffield0
South London0
Sunderland12

Betfair IDReal Name (Forum Name)ClubPosPoints