Author Topic: Star city birmingham  (Read 5314 times)

bigalhx3

• Gold Member
  • apat 7 card stud world champion & scott champ
Star city birmingham
« on: February 19, 2011, 09:14:50 AM »
Today is the live final of the vegas team event with 34k up for the winning team, good luck to all taking part I know there many apat players some Scottish fish and some team from a place called the black country but they will all be going home with there dreams in tatters as the league leaders and top drinker the glenfidich gang stagger away with it  ;D

1TRW1

• Silver Member
Re: Star city birmingham
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 17:42:25 PM »
How come there are nearly 30 people that haven"t turned up? Anyway good luck to BCPC.
HTID
Science is ALWAYS beautiful

George2Loose

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 21:10:08 PM »
One of the 30 who couldn"t make it. Could"my get the weekend off work. Fml. My team are doing well tho so maybe I will still get to Vegas!!!
Follow me on twitter:  gb2loose

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 09:22:34 AM »
Guess by the deathly silence that it wasn"t a successful weekend for the APAT community  :"(
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 10:24:23 AM »
It was successful for Maylis

PantsMan

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 10:38:25 AM »

Guess by the deathly silence that it wasn"t a successful weekend for the APAT community  :"(

Got 3 of the BCPC team into the top 25 but unfortunately it wasn"t to be with Steve R losing 3 big pots to suckouts and Tony T losing 2 races with Queens followed by Jacks. But had a great weekend and we"ll be back.

On top of that we got to see Maylis take down the freeroll side event for a Palm Beach package and we then headed over to Walsall where i took down the £30 freeze-out for £500. So there was some success!  :)

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 10:47:41 AM »
I managed to find my hotel - that was a success!

1TRW1

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 11:43:22 AM »

and we then headed over to Walsall where i took down the £30 freeze-out for £500. So there was some success!  :)

Nice work fella. How many runners then - about 70?
HTID
Science is ALWAYS beautiful

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 11:50:41 AM »

Got 3 of the BCPC team into the top 25 but unfortunately it wasn"t to be with Steve R losing 3 big pots to suckouts and Tony T losing 2 races with Queens followed by Jacks. But had a great weekend and we"ll be back.

On top of that we got to see Maylis take down the freeroll side event for a Palm Beach package and we then headed over to Walsall where i took down the £30 freeze-out for £500. So there was some success!  :)

Nice one! And some decent runs as well.
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

PantsMan

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 14:25:50 PM »

and we then headed over to Walsall where i took down the £30 freeze-out for £500. So there was some success!  :)

Nice work fella. How many runners then - about 70?

40 something but it was a re-entry so plenty of donks to boost my winnings.  :)

Unfortunately the guy 2 to my right who managed to donk off 40k in half an hour with blinds at 15-300 didn"t re-enter. Was tempted to offer to lend him the fee!