Author Topic: rays life and poker  (Read 22803 times)

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
Re: rays life and poker
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2012, 13:53:50 PM »

no rob fisrt he limps then calls a rase of 2000 then shoves on the T72 flop turn 7 gives me qq77 river 2 his cards 82OF wat in the name of fk //how do i stop this ///I DONT NO any help would be GREATLY aprishieated tku  

I can only suggest he thinks you"ll lay down to his shove if he thinks you"re a rock Ray. You can"t help the cards that come out once your money"s in, he got very lucky as he only has 2 outs on river  :(
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2012, 17:16:04 PM »
just try harder at running better next time
Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2012, 20:06:24 PM »
3 or 4 years of this crap its like there coming from the grave  2 hunt me i think its time for a loooong brake

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2012, 21:08:26 PM »
how do you think I feel?? I missed out on 3 pints by getting this wrong ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2012, 21:18:48 PM »
Bad luck, Rob.

Ray, you just need to toughen up a bit.  ;)
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2012, 22:50:00 PM »
 ;D ;) as arnie says ill be back

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2012, 01:16:58 AM »

;D ;) as arnie says ill be back

You"ve had more comebacks than Lindsay Lohan mate, you"re tougher than Arnie!
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2013, 13:58:05 PM »
helo its ray again

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2013, 13:59:31 PM »
ill be back shortlie

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2013, 14:12:46 PM »
About fecking time  ;D

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2013, 14:38:03 PM »
It might take a little longer than originally planned.  He typed it all out...and then lost it.  

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2013, 16:09:32 PM »
rite just like to say sorry for not updateing this page iv been ask to so many times and havent done it .so here wee go .
where do i start?ok .ray rtired 3 years ago due to bad health no power in my arms and legs and my eyesite .so i retired when i was 50 on docters orders .aparentlie your body changes when your 50.mine just dident change it stoped working.doctor.stop working ray and enjoy your very early retirement .ok.i will.so i did. i felt like crap for near 2 years could not do a dam thing .then as i start to get better the wife slipted a disc in her back and has left her with drop foot sindrum now shes on cruches for the rest of her  live. hospital  realy screwedup.then my mum takes bad.so into hospital she goes with mentil health problems tablit tablits tablits.runing back and forward every day every other day get me this get me that clothes more clothses .it was like been on a shopping spree everyday.6months later HOME .no more tablits  tablits tablits .well the fist day home was all tears so glad to have her home in her little bunggalow. the second day.odear.i want tablits i need cream i want iwant iwant get me it now .then the doctor rings me. ray iv had your mum shoutting down the phone .its ok shes phoned me at least 25 times in 2 hours .opps.so we put in place nurses to look after her.hehe .first one comes in .mum. hoo the hell are you. im your day nurse .hehe .mum getout i dont need a nurse .rays phoned .your mum wont take her tablits.ok.ill be down sooooooon.ok mum neck these tablits .okson.just like that. okson.night time same thing.neck them.okson.now the nurses come at all difrent times difrent nurses thay havent a clue what they are doing they wont pick her tablits up from the cemist they wont take them out of a papaer bag they must be under lockandkey they dident no witch ones to give her .there in a tray its says morning tablit and night time tablits why cant yous do this. JOBS WORTH TWATS.round and round we go.and its still the same now it feels  like im looking after the nurses aswell as mum. i help my wife when she needs me witch is not very often even  shes in bad pain most of the time.she is a wonderful women could not have picked a better one.now is ray still playing cards very very little. thats it .now iv started getting my strengh back i still feel like im going round in a  tumble dryer round and round we go.BUT wouldent change it. its a very hard chalenge to say the least.mum phones. rays shopping.if the wife shouts i run cos she now has 2 cruches to hit me with .ill be back laterenjoy your poker. :-\

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2013, 16:27:38 PM »
yes i did dawn /im a twat

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2013, 16:37:34 PM »
No you"re not Ray...it"s happened to all of us at some point.  Hope things look up for you soon.  xx

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2013, 16:43:13 PM »

No you"re not Ray...it"s happened to all of us at some point.  Hope things look up for you soon.  xx

+1

All the best to Shirley