Author Topic: 888 Filters  (Read 3481 times)

daveyb147

• Silver Member
888 Filters
« on: March 16, 2011, 15:11:14 PM »
I do like the new sponsors site but have noticed that once the rebuy ends the tourney seems to dissapear from the main  lobby.So for those who might wish to follow the tourney,there is no way to watch,unless you keep the specific tourney lobby open from the start.
 As we all know apat members do like to rail most of the apat events and was wondering if apat could point this out to 888 for their consideration.
Of course this could just be me being useless lol
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 16:35:32 PM by Paulie_D »

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
Re: 888
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 15:13:06 PM »

I do like the new sponsors site but have noticed that once the rebuy ends the tourney seems to dissapear from the main  lobby.So for those who might wish to follow the tourney,there is no way to watch,unless you keep the specific tourney lobby open from the start.
 As we all know apat members do like to rail most of the apat events and was wondering if apat could point this out to 888 for their consideration.

I assume you have checked your filters.... ::)

daveyb147

• Silver Member
Re: 888
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 15:37:38 PM »

I assume you have checked your filters.... ::)

Duke,,,thanks for the confirmation,,,I AM USELESS,,,lol,,however i have never unclicked show tourneys "running" so if others have this prob,here is your answer lol
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 20:48:39 PM by lukybugur »