Author Topic: S5 Welcome to the Bristol Poker Club  (Read 4604 times)

suzanne

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
S5 Welcome to the Bristol Poker Club
« on: March 20, 2011, 20:51:18 PM »
Welcome to the thread for the Bristol Poker Club that plays in the APAT Online National League on 888poker

Bristol currently play in Division One
The Password for this division is apatdiv1

Sign up for an 888poker account, click the link.  You can also follow APAT on Facebook and Twitter.

Club Captain

Suzanne Hayward -   APAT Forum (Suzanne)   -   888 Poker Alias (suzy_666)

Hi Guys, season 5 is upon us and I hope you will all join in the fun. Spread the word..the more the merrier. Bristol WILL be taking this down so be part of the winning team and SIGN UP NOW!!!

So get in and sign up on the Sign up for Bristol thread here :-  http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=8243.0

Please use this thread to discuss the Online National League, Local live games, Local Home Games or anything else to do
with the Bristol Poker Club.

Good Luck for the Season.

Suzanne
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 12:41:50 PM by Chipaccrual »

suzanne

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
Re: S5 Welcome to the Bristol Poker Club
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 22:33:52 PM »
A MASSIVE WELL DONE to our newest member Pancakeman who was a very unlucky not to reach the final table in last nights English Online Championship. He was a very respectable 10/204. WP John x

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 18:28:27 PM »
Just wishing Suz and Bristol all the best for the new season, good luck, run well and much love from all in team Stockton x
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

suzanne

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 17:01:17 PM »

Just wishing Suz and Bristol all the best for the new season, good luck, run well and much love from all in team Stockton x

Awww thank you Phil x Same to you, though I think you might need the luck more. My team has skillz ;)

Bajin

• The Bristol Poker League
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 23:23:45 PM »

A MASSIVE WELL DONE to our newest member Pancakeman who was a very unlucky not to reach the final table in last nights English Online Championship. He was a very respectable 10/204. WP John x

Ah! Just logged in to check for the password and found your post! Thanks very much! I"m looking forward to hopefully scoring a few points for Bristol in the new season too, using my $76 profit from the online champ game ;D