Author Topic: S5 Welcome to Plymouth Poker Club  (Read 2972 times)

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
S5 Welcome to Plymouth Poker Club
« on: April 03, 2011, 13:30:12 PM »
Welcome to the thread for the Plymouth Poker Club that plays in the APAT Online National League on 888poker

Plymouth currently play in Division Two
The Password for this division is apatdiv2

Sign up for an 888poker account, click the link.  You can also follow APAT on Facebook and Twitter.

Club Captain

Andy Young   -   APAT Forum (ChipClick)   -   888poker Alias (Trouble4you)

Hi, I"m Andy, I have lived in Plymouth all my life and have been playing poker for around six years and have been a member of APAT for five of those.

I am predominantly an online player but I do occasionally play live and have played a few APAT National events as well as all the Regionals of season 2. In one of the Regionals I was lucky enough to beat a small (but quality field  ;D ) to take the gold.

Tournament poker used to be my thing, but recently I"ve been playing a lot more cash games on many different sites. I enjoy most forms of poker with NL Holdem, Omaha hi-lo, Stud, Razz and Horse being my favourites.

Please use this thread to discuss the Online National League, Local live games, Local Home Games or anything else to do with the Plymouth Poker Club.

Good Luck for the Season.

Andy
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 11:03:49 AM by HaworthBantam »

ChipClick

• Bronze Member
Re: S5 Welcome to Plymouth Poker Club
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 23:38:23 PM »
Hi guys, it's time to get season 5 going and start grabbing the points, looking at the sign- in page I can see we already have quality players but please spread the word and try to find some more, having such a small team we may find it a little hard going, especially if we all cannot play all the games. Does anybody still have contact with any of the players from season 3, it would be great to have the likes of Dave and Paul back playing.
I will post a list of the tourney dates shortly. Game week three is next up so still plenty of time for us to get up amongst the top teams  ;D

Good luck
Andy