Author Topic: S5 round 2  (Read 13699 times)

Bainn

• Platinum Member
    • The Poker Beard
Re: S5 round 2
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2011, 17:25:28 PM »
Not surprised in the slightest, I will take chips or crush a team mate at all times, I don"t go softly on anyone in my pot, the only team game format that ever works is when team members play on different tables.

For those who feel they are lacking an edge others may have -

Equaliser
  Deepstack champion S2  

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2011, 18:25:31 PM »

Mars can you PM chipaccrual who is one of the moderators with that info. Jack, I think we need to press for both of these players having their points removed not least because it affects the overall standing of the league. Even if that wasnt the case the integrity of the game is affected

I don"t think we need to press for a certain outcome Shoz. It seems there was collusion, I"m sure APAT will make a suitable decision based on the facts at hand.

In a way it"s good that these incidents have happened so that everyone can be clear as to what"s not allowed and hopefully we can move on, on a level playing field.

shozboy1

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2011, 20:40:06 PM »
ok
WCOAP online final tablist 2009
WCOAP live 6 max final tablist 2010
Eng online final tablist 2011

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2011, 09:46:40 AM »
Sorry i couldnt make sundays game guys, my son was playing away at bristol city so we went to weston super mare afterwards and didnt get home till 9pm. I didnt know there was a late reg for the tourny. what time was this till and unlucky on the result, will be there DEFO for the next one, Flash  :)
Apat Notts player of the season, season 5
Brookfield pub Redtooth champion
Darly Abbey pub champion

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2011, 13:01:31 PM »