Author Topic: NORFOLK 'N' GOOD  (Read 68507 times)

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: NORFOLK 'N' GOOD
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2011, 12:45:54 PM »
Re the HUD - on your Auto-Import screen, I presume that you have the "Start Automatically" box checked?  It"s feasible that you may be importing hands but not have the HUD switched on.

thinsy147

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
  • I can play better....... I never have, but I can!!
    • HendonMob Database
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2011, 12:59:47 PM »

Re the HUD - on your Auto-Import screen, I presume that you have the "Start Automatically" box checked?  It"s feasible that you may be importing hands but not have the HUD switched on.

I really don"t know what has happened... I stopped and restarted Auto Import, stopped and started HUD startup, still nothing!
Now found that the tournament stopped configuring hands at midnight... It continued recording all hands played after midnight but hasn"t associated them with the same tournament so I can"t get any imformation on my overall tournament performance!!

??? ???
(Luton 2010 Bronze Medal Winner)
(Online 2020 Silver Medal Winner)

GOLD MEDAL COMING IN 2030

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2011, 13:03:53 PM »

I really don"t know what has happened... I stopped and restarted Auto Import, stopped and started HUD startup, still nothing!
Now found that the tournament stopped configuring hands at midnight... It continued recording all hands played after midnight but hasn"t associated them with the same tournament so I can"t get any imformation on my overall tournament performance!!

??? ???

Go to the Texas Holdem tab, then Tournaments tab, then click Settings.... change "My day starts at..." to something like 5am.... it"s probably set at midnight at the moment.

thinsy147

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
    • HendonMob Database
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2011, 13:20:43 PM »

Go to the Texas Holdem tab, then Tournaments tab, then click Settings.... change "My day starts at..." to something like 5am.... it"s probably set at midnight at the moment.

Yeah, I done that last night after the tournament had finished.
Will the two halves of this tournament match up eventually, or can I do it manually?
Don"t want to lose this info though!!

Thanks yet again for your help! You must be getting tired of my inability to work technology properly by now?!?!?!

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2011, 14:12:30 PM »
LOL not at all! :)

You can manually enter a result to overcome your issue here.  Stop the importer first, then click \Tournaments\Enter Holdem Results.

You will be able to find your tourney in the list, and can then amend the result data shown on the right.

thinsy147

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
    • HendonMob Database
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2011, 12:47:57 PM »
AUGUST BANK POKER HOLIDAY

Took the plunge last night and booked my seat into the WCOAP Main Event (day 2) at DTD Nottingham, despite the very big likelyhood that I will have made it to Day 3 of the Goliath in Coventry!  ::)

So............. Probably see you at DTD then!!!  :-[

thinsy147

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
    • HendonMob Database
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2011, 16:23:47 PM »
SHERINGHAM CARNIVAL, NORFOLK

So, Wednesday night is usually the highlight of the carnival. Bands playing outside at nearly every pub in the town with "The Crown" being the biggest draw. For first time in about 20 years they have decided to book a different band... Monkey Spanner, a Ska, 2-Tone & Reggae Big Band:

They really know how to get everyone dancing............ Until the rain came anyway!

I seemed to be the only one of our group who didn"t predict the downpoor and got soaked (I blame the four ciders and two vodkas personally).

Fortunately we did have a "Des" in the group and I got a quick lift home, got changed, and returned just in time for the bands second attempt at entertaining.

A great night despite the shower?      Yes........ Well, up until now!!

After the traditional Cheeseburger and Chips from the travelling fair Sarah, my partner, and a friend decided that the best way to end the night is to partake in the last ride of the sideways rotating fair attraction which resulted in the opening of her handbag and dispensing of purse, bankcards, mirror, lipstick, mobile phone, kitchen sink!

Unfortunately the phone was not recoverd so five months into a 2 year contract, without insurance cover, she is a Blackberry down!

thinsy147

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
    • HendonMob Database
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2011, 16:58:20 PM »
A year or so ago I had a really bad bout of sinitus in the air pockets above my upper teeth. A wait of 2 days to get an "emergency" appointment at the dentist was a bit annoying especially as the Pain had gone by then... But, the dentist told me that in the future if I get this and gums swell exetra a dose of antibiotics from the doctor will do the trick! Since then I have had a few small episodes that have cleared quickly and have been real cause for alarm... Sunday produced another episode, but it didn"t want to go and the swollen, and very sore, gums arrived. So, this morning I phoned in sick (4th day in 19 years) contacted the doctors and was informed of the call back system they use! 3pm I will get a call from the doctor... He called at 4pm and told me I shoul go to my Dentist!!

I made a few comments about me not being a doctor or dentist but I do contribute to both of you every month via my wage deductions and as i"m in pain I suggest he treats me!

I"m seeing him at 5.15  ;D

thinsy147

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
    • HendonMob Database
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2011, 09:05:38 AM »
Oops.... It seems that toothache in your upper back teeth is very similar to sinitus!!

Dentist at 12.20 today.

Hope everything gets sorted today........ I don"t like pain!

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2011, 10:12:27 AM »
i don.t have this problem..... but heres some theeth incase yours are pulled out ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thinsy147

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
    • HendonMob Database
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2011, 14:03:39 PM »
No teeth lost......... YET!!

Apparently I have an abscess, so it"s 7 days of antibiotics and painkillers!!

Now into my third day of antibiotics and the pain has definately eased, until I eat anyway....
I"m getting fed up of Tomato Soup!!
:(

thinsy147

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
    • HendonMob Database
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2011, 12:03:44 PM »
Online Poker - Monday

Played in the PokerPlayerUK GP on bwin and was the 6th person out!!!!

An early position made a 3x raise (he had done this a few times already), I made a 3x re-raise with 66 and got a call.
Flop: 6 8 3; checked to me so I made a half pot bet which was called.
Turn: 8; oppo made a half pot bet so I shoved with my FH... Got called and he showed 99.
River: 9

Was left with about 120 chips which I didn"t recover from!!

Never mind that"s poker!!!

Time for Pokerstars......

Played in a $15, 180 Seater:

Early on I had a treble-up with AA v AK v AJ

Managed to make it to the Final Table in 8th position when again sitting with AA there was a raise totaling about a 1/3rd of my chips, followed by a re-raise totaling 2/3rds.... Needless to say I shoved and got two callers.

AA v AQ v AQ which held up

I managed to watch others fall and ended HU, but with only about 40K in chips against a 230K stack....
Fortunately AA came to my rescue again and I manage to get a double up.

So with 80K against 150K I faced a raise with 55 and shoved, got a call and he showed K5.... Needless to say a K on the turn and no help on the river meant I finished 2nd for $495  ;D

I wouldn"t have played this game if I was still in the other tournament so it just goes to show, being unlucky could end up being luckiest thing to happens to you that night!! No need for TILT  :P

thinsy147

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
    • HendonMob Database
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2011, 15:50:46 PM »
Went into the library yesterday and asked the lady for books on suicide.

"Third row along, on the top shelf." she said.

After five minutes of searching I retuned to the lady and said "Excuse me, but there doesn"t seem to be any books there!!"

"I know" she said "No one ever seems to bring those ones back!!"

thinsy147

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
    • HendonMob Database
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2011, 11:20:16 AM »
With just a week and a day before I start the Goliath Tournament in Coventry (followed by APAT WCOAP ME if I don"t win the Goliath!) I thought I"d just watch a driving video to get me in the mood for the journey:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btViXvIDsi0[/youtube]

Sometimes driving looks fun  ;D

thinsy147

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
    • HendonMob Database
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2011, 12:01:07 PM »
Online Poker

Had an awful session on the MTT"s last night. It seemed to be a night of Quads.....

At first it went my way. I called an aggro raising player pre flop with  AK, flop came AAK, he shoved with JT! I called and hit the A on the turn (yeah, I know I didn"t need to. But it"s nice!)

From then on I lost 3 times to Quads (played about 8/9 turbo 180 seaters) having hit a FH every time!
The most memorable one being:

All-in with QQ v A9: Board Q99 x 9

Live Poker

On a more pleasant note (and in keeping with other blogs)......

3 sleeps till Coventry
5 sleeps till Nottingham

;D