Author Topic: S5 round 5  (Read 4847 times)

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
S5 round 5
« on: June 04, 2011, 16:22:24 PM »
Round 5 of season 5 of APAT's National Online League is tonight Sunday June 5th at 8pm on 888poker - password is apatdiv1 - don"t forget, there"s two games (Division 1 & 2), make sure you reg for the division 1 game. If you haven"t signed up to play this season, the info you require is at the end of this message. You might have to scroll a bit :)

We had a another disappointing turnout of 13 last week due in part to me being too busy to commit the time required to drum up support both old & new. We had a terrible time with our highest placed finisher EMScamking in 26th. Still no points on the board but I have a good feeling about this week. Or it may just be cos I"m loved up :)

If we"re going to do any good this season we"re going to have to increase our numbers. Please mention this to your friends and try to get them to play. Also, if you haven"t joined the facebook group please do. Let"s spread the word by sharing links etc.

Here"s the runners by team for week 3:

Entrants130
Belfast4
Bristol8
Cardiff6
Edinburgh4
Liverpool15
Luton27
Nottingham13
Solent11
Stockton6
Sunderland20
West Midlands13
Orphans3

And here"s how we all finished:

888poker IDReal Name (Forum Name)ClubPosPoints
EMScamkingStewart Brodie (camking)Nottingham26
adamyendellAdam Yendell (adamyendell)Nottingham39
GreenhatterSimon Smith (Greenhatter)Nottingham41
cheesefaceMatt Poyser (matt pe)Nottingham42
gizaguMark Barsley (gizagu)Nottingham44
TigerflashSimon Gordon (Tiger-flash)Nottingham54
redsimon1963Simon Lawlor (redsimon)Nottingham71
shozboy14Baljinder Powar (Shozboy1)Nottingham75
denzal64Dave Ensor (david ensor)Nottingham77
garysuffGary Suffolk (gary s)Nottingham83
pokerfrazFraser Boyd (pokerfraz)Nottingham105
technolog_Jack Prime (technolog)Nottingham114
Marsbar76Justin Marsden (Marsbar76)Nottingham119

All the points scorers:

888poker IDReal Name (Forum Name)ClubPosPoints
miniminttravDan Shaw (Mini Mint Trav)Solent125
soho3465Steve Bayliff (Scouse3465)Liverpool222
DeamusClive Padden (ZeroTime)West Midlands320
bluen0se11Matt McKinlay (mattblue)West Midlands418
Bartyuk1Andrew Barton (Bartyuk)West Midlands516
xNellieGxAnn Gascoine (NellieG)Luton614
Claw1975Claire MacGregor (Claw75)Luton712
wightlineAndy Heath (wightline)Solent811
capr1c0rn72Paul Williams (vulcan107)Liverpool910
fatblokey888Stuart Fordham (fatbloke8888)Luton109
spudgun007Mike Rainsford (spudgun007)Liverpool119
zippykhatruAdam Small (siberiankhatru)Edinburgh129
luckycd2Colin Wilson (gallowgate)Luton136
chipfireballMark Dobson (chip fireball)Sunderland156
K.T.C.MBill Sheppard (Scousebill)Liverpool176
coldbetfoldDylan Herbert (Buffenberger)Cardiff183
hindson23Craig Hindson (hindson23)Sunderland193
sedgy575213

We"ve been promoted in both of the last two seasons and now find ourselves in Division 1. If we"re going to be able to compete against the likes of Solent, West Midlands, Liverpool, Sunderland and Luton, we"re going to need as many people as possible to sign up and play for us.

To play and more importantly, for your points to count for Notts, you need to:

1. Download the 888poker software.

2. Sign-up for a 888poker account.

3. Post your 888poker alias and your real name on the Nottingham Poker Club - Members Sign Up Here thread on the APAT forum.

4. Register for the tournament in the 888poker lobby. Don"t forget - we are in Division 1 and you need to make sure you register for the right game - there"s one for division 2 as well. The password is always apatdiv1

5. Turn your PC on before 8pm on Sunday, log-in to 888poker and win the tourney!

The games are $11 NLHE freezeouts with 3k starting stack and 15 minute blinds. I"d expect about 150-200 runners so the winner can expect around a $500 payday.

The league has been re-vamped this year. There are 11 teams in division 1 and 12 teams in division 2. The top four teams in division 2 are promoted, with the bottom 4 division 1 sides taking their places. So if we do struggle for players we might be fighting to avoid relegation.

The games are played on the first TWO Sundays of every month upto and including December with a month off in August. So a 16 match season.

The top 3 players (in terms of individual points scored) from the team that wins the league, win entries to major live events. These haven"t been announced as yet but I would guess that they would be either UKIPT or GUKPT. The top individual points scorer from any team in the division will win a fourth seat.

For the full facts and figures, click here:

So please come and join us and let"s make it 3 great seasons in a row!

Cheers

Jack (APAT Notts skipper)

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
Re: S5 round 5
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 19:40:01 PM »
20 minutes to go till we start and only 7 of the 102 registered so far are from Notts. Bad times :(

Zukertort

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 19:59:14 PM »
Do my best m8 ;D

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 20:48:28 PM »
soz guys, got back from Bath and registered late at 8.25 pm, second hand i get utg is kings,  i raise, get re raised, i three bet then get raised all in  :-\ ..... have to call, opp has aces, nuff said   :o...... :(.... good luck guys and will have to play tighter next week lol
Apat Notts player of the season, season 5
Brookfield pub Redtooth champion
Darly Abbey pub champion

camking

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 22:13:06 PM »
What an enjoyable game of Bingo - NOT.

First half hour, any time I raised, somebody shoved.  I mean, seriously, what is the point of playing when people are doing that?  Even the drunks at the Redtooth regional final in Northants yesterday played more sensibly.

Second half hour, I had the nut flush actually survive a river card!

Third half hour, I lost flip after flip trying to take out short stacks, but once had AK stand up against AQ!

Fourth half hour QQ < AK, and finally to cap it all, i shove 10-6 and the board is Q66x.  The other two callers both shove and show AQ and Qx.  Of course, they both hit their magic 1 outer on the river as the last queen pops out.

GG. FU. No idea where I finished. Don"t care.

On the upside, I lowered my best score on Wii Sports Resort Golf to -8.

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 22:15:20 PM »

What an enjoyable game of Bingo - NOT.

First half hour, any time I raised, somebody shoved.  I mean, seriously, what is the point of playing when people are doing that?  Even the drunks at the Redtooth regional final in Northants yesterday played more sensibly.

Second half hour, I had the nut flush actually survive a river card!

Third half hour, I lost flip after flip trying to take out short stacks, but once had AK stand up against AQ!

Fourth half hour QQ < AK, and finally to cap it all, i shove 10-6 and the board is Q66x.  The other two callers both shove and show AQ and Qx.  Of course, they both hit their magic 1 outer on the river as the last queen pops out.

GG. FU. No idea where I finished. Don"t care.

On the upside, I lowered my best score on Wii Sports Resort Golf to -8.

Feel better Stewart?

:)

And well done on the Wii - wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

shozboy1

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 19:50:58 PM »
got knocked out at 8.45pm AK vs QQ racing. Hear the server crashed so looks like we"ll get another go!
WCOAP online final tablist 2009
WCOAP live 6 max final tablist 2010
Eng online final tablist 2011

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 20:44:06 PM »
Yeah sorry. The server crashed, just for the two APAT games  :-\

Waiting to see how the points/replay are handled.