Author Topic: Poker Stars  (Read 3363 times)

After_darks1

Poker Stars
« on: July 10, 2011, 12:58:21 PM »
Hello all again. I was just wanting to ask if anyone plays here. I"ve heard it"s a good site and I"m going to try it soon. I"ve also heard it does home games, which sounds cool. Just asking.

daveyb147

• Silver Member
Re: Poker Stars
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 18:49:53 PM »

Hello all again. I was just wanting to ask if anyone plays here. I"ve heard it"s a good site and I"m going to try it soon. I"ve also heard it does home games, which sounds cool. Just asking.

personally i think its a miracle card site lol

TheSnapper

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 19:12:18 PM »

Care to elaborate?
"Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when, in fact, to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates someone to a new level of understanding."

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 09:58:32 AM »

Well it"s clearly the best site out there and the VIP club is good. If you play decent volume you get rakeback which is equivalent to about 18% plus entry to a monthly 100K freeroll and a 30K freeroll each week. If you want to instead of converting your points into "rakeback" you can take them as tournament tickets.

The volume on the site is the best of any site and all the tournaments fill up reasonably quickly and multi-tabling is easy. There is also an application called Table Ninja available for the site which helps you play a silly amount of tables. I have never tried it but I am told it is basically excellent.

The standard on the site was pretty high but has dropped since they banned the USA players and it is +EV to play there for a good player.

They have good high end tournaments, not that I play them but they are clearly there.

What games are you looking for cash? Tourny? or Sit n go? There are plenty of all of them.

If you have never used the site you will also get a decent new player bonus thats not too hard to clear.
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

Foggy

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 12:07:38 PM »

Seem to remember you said the same thing about 888, two weeks ago!