Author Topic: APAT World Amateur Team Championship 2011 : Live update  (Read 109415 times)

fethepo

• Bronze Member
Re: APAT World Amateur Team Championship 2011 : Live update
« Reply #480 on: August 30, 2011, 15:51:23 PM »
Congratulations Wales! Fantastic finish!
We"ll be up for a fight next year again.
Great tournament once more, thanks APAT!
World Team Championship 2011 - Silver
European Team Championship 2009 - Silver
WCOAP Main Event 2007 - Silver

Cyntaf

• Platinum Member
Re: APAT World Amateur Team Championship 2011 : Live update
« Reply #481 on: September 06, 2011, 18:17:36 PM »
Hi everyone, really sorry for the delay from DTD until now.

Anyway, what another fabulous event for Wales. Smiley  Last Year was some year for the Welsh, and to follow up this event with another outstanding display of poker was well beyond my expectations. Team Wales were fabulous and I state here and now, that I thank them individually and collectively as, "A Team" I am so proud of Rudders, Dan and David. They all really showed the true spirit of Wales. We truly missed Dylan, but would like to thank him for all his support. Cheers Bud! Smiley

Thank You to everybody who supported Team Wales, I really have been humbled by some of the messages that I have received.......including from my fellow team mates. Smiley Smiley Smiley

It"s great to bring the silverware home and hopefully entertain along the way...on the forum or live at the event.

DTD, as usual made for a terrific venue. Tighty Des the sadly departed Leigh and Ian, served us another terrific festival of organised poker. There was a lot less vigorous intervention by the door staff this year Wink The bar staff in particular were real good fun. I found the dealers to be excellent again this Year. All of the players and team members played with an outstanding attitude, which made for another great week in poker.

Hope to see you all soon, and once again as," Apat World Amateur Team Champions"

Cymru Am Byth.

Cheers Paul Mac
Team Cymru Captain Apat World Team champions 2010 + 2011