Author Topic: Deep Condolences  (Read 8835 times)

blowfly

• Silver Member
  • "AKA Mrs D"
Re: Deep Condolences
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 10:23:26 AM »

I don"t know Pierre or Melanie on a personal basis, but send my heart felt condolences on such sad tragic news.

+1. Very sad indeed.

Possiworld66

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 20:31:11 PM »
Hi all, sorry for my delay but it is a thing of my heart to give a response to your kind words and condolences.
My wife and me appreciate very much your postings. It was a very tough situation for both of us to bury our little daughter. Life goes on and hopefully she has her freedom and will follow us from heaven.
Thanks again and all the best for all of you.
Melanie and Pierre

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • I wish I was as good as someone better than me!
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2011, 20:52:29 PM »

Hi all, sorry for my delay but it is a thing of my heart to give a response to your kind words and condolences.
My wife and me appreciate very much your postings. It was a very tough situation for both of us to bury our little daughter. Life goes on and hopefully she has her freedom and will follow us from heaven.
Melanie and Pierre

Pierre and Melanie

I know I speak for the entire APAT community in wishing you and you family every happiness for the furture after such a tragic event. Our thoughts are always with you.
APAT Season 6 statistics
APAT Live Events 8, Attended 8, Final Tables 0, Cashes 0, Ranking Points 0, Having a word with myself 1.

thegeezer2k

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 21:03:54 PM »

Melanie and Pierre

Pierre and Melanie

I know I speak for the entire APAT community in wishing you and you family every happiness for the furture after such a tragic event. Our thoughts are always with you.

+1 My thoughts are with you
Member of S4 Division 2 winners - Luton
1st ever APAT Live event - English Champs  Luton Oct 2010
2012 ECOAP Online 7 Card Stud Champion

Claw75

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2011, 19:52:12 PM »
I"ve only just seen this thread.  Although I don"t know either of you my heart goes out to you at this difficult time xxx