Author Topic: Week 9  (Read 8249 times)

1TRW1

• Silver Member
Week 9
« on: September 19, 2011, 08:13:27 AM »
Fantastic performance guys! Especially Paul, Craig and Tony. After Bri and Gary were the first two out with me not far behind I thought it was gonna be one of those nights. I should have more faith.  ;)
HTID
Science is ALWAYS beautiful

bear21

• Gold Member
  • Just Do It
Re: Week 9
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 10:21:01 AM »
Just to say well done to the above great result,
Don"t know what it is in this type of game but keep on callin with a good pair knowin the other player has me beat LOL
think I"m only playin to keep the numbers up  :D :D

once again great result

Foggy

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 10:31:03 AM »
Great result for the West Midlands, but how come we scored 0 pts for finishing 18th, but the players finishing below got 3 pts.

According to my maths we should have accumalated 51pts.

Dont think it makes any diffence to the overall result, but might come into play in the final reckoning, and personal results!

scouse3465

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • Holder of ten medals
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 10:32:13 AM »

Great result for the West Midlands, but how come we scored 0 pts for finishing 18th, but the players finishing below got 3 pts.

According to my maths we should have accumalated 51pts.

Dont think it makes any diffence to the overall result, but might come into play in the final reckoning, and personal results!

only top 4 in team score points

Foggy

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 10:40:45 AM »
Thanks Scouse just spotted that, another question then doe"s the 5th player recieve points on an individual basis towards the 3 places that are given as prizes for the live event at the season end?

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 16:43:12 PM »

Thanks Scouse just spotted that, another question then does the 5th player recieve points on an individual basis towards the 3 places that are given as prizes for the live event at the season end?

JB - could do with understanding this one for my stats please (and obviously ahead of the end of season scrap for places)

jbworldwide

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
  • APAT League Controller
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 19:53:49 PM »

Thanks Scouse just spotted that, another question then does the 5th player recieve points on an individual basis towards the 3 places that are given as prizes for the live event at the season end?

JB - could do with understanding this one for my stats please (and obviously ahead of the end of season scrap for places)

This is a good question, and not one I know the answer to, I will take this upstairs and get back to you
APAT League Controller

jbworldwide (PokerStars)

ThinkerJE

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
  • To be the man you have to beat the man
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 20:24:36 PM »
Another top performance - well done all

Foggy

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 10:37:44 AM »

[/quote
As far as I am aware,nobody has responded with an answer to the question on points as yet!

This is a good question, and not one I know the answer to, I will take this upstairs and get back to you

scouse3465

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • Holder of ten medals
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2011, 10:45:40 AM »
I believe individual points still count for individual standings , they just dont count towards team points for specific game

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 10:47:17 AM »

I believe individual points still count for individual standings , they just dont count towards team points for specific game

^^^^^ This

Foggy

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2011, 11:28:31 AM »
 Thanks Scouse,but I think we ought to have clarification from the suits!

TightEnd

• Platinum Member
  • If Carlsberg did live updates, I'd be a lager
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2011, 12:19:01 PM »
Don"t see why not

Individual points count to Individual standings, for JB and IB to work out for their respective divisions when it comes to allocating Individual prizes, assuming they have all the wherewithal to work it out

Foggy

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2011, 13:41:22 PM »

Don"t see why not

Individual points count to Individual standings, for JB and IB to work out for their respective divisions when it comes to allocating Individual prizes, assuming they have all the wherewithal to work it out

Steve

I presume you will update the stats with my 3 points from the latest comp week 9?