Author Topic: S5 round 12  (Read 4902 times)

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
S5 round 12
« on: October 15, 2011, 12:51:20 PM »
Round 12 of season 5 of APAT's National Online League is on Sunday October 16th at 8pm on 888poker - password is apatdiv1 - don"t forget, there"s two games (Division 1 & 2), make sure you reg for the division 1 game. If you haven"t signed up to play this season, the info you require is at the end of this message. You might have to scroll a bit :)

Still no points for Notts as we enter the finishing straight. If we don"t score soon we"re in danger of getting relegated, so please, register, play and let"s get our @rses up the table!

To play and more importantly, for your points to count for Notts, you need to:

1. Download the 888poker software.

2. Sign-up for a 888poker account.

3. Post your 888poker alias and your real name on the Nottingham Poker Club - Members Sign Up Here thread on the APAT forum.

4. Register for the tournament in the 888poker lobby. Don"t forget - we are in Division 1 and you need to make sure you register for the right game - there"s one for division 2 as well. The password is always apatdiv1

5. Turn your PC on before 8pm on Sunday, log-in to 888poker and win the tourney!

The games are $11 NLHE freezeouts with 3k starting stack and 15 minute blinds. I"d expect about 150-200 runners so the winner can expect around a $500 payday.

The league has been re-vamped this year. There are 11 teams in division 1 and 12 teams in division 2. The top four teams in division 2 are promoted, with the bottom 4 division 1 sides taking their places. So if we do struggle for players we might be fighting to avoid relegation.

The games are played on the first TWO Sundays of every month upto and including December with a month off in August. So a 16 match season.

The top 3 players (in terms of individual points scored) from the team that wins the league, win entries to major live events. These haven"t been announced as yet but I would guess that they would be either UKIPT or GUKPT. The top individual points scorer from any team in the division will win a fourth seat.

For the full facts and figures, click here:

Cheers

Jack (APAT Notts skipper)

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
Re: S5 round 12
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 15:14:12 PM »

Round 12 of season 5 of APAT's National Online League is on Sunday October 16th at 8pm on 888poker - password is apatdiv1 - don"t forget, there"s two games (Division 1 & 2), make sure you reg for the division 1 game. If you haven"t signed up to play this season, the info you require is at the end of this message. You might have to scroll a bit :)

Still no points for Notts as we enter the finishing straight. If we don"t score soon we"re in danger of getting relegated, so please, register, play and let"s get our @rses up the table!

To play and more importantly, for your points to count for Notts, you need to:

1. Download the 888poker software.

2. Sign-up for a 888poker account.

3. Post your 888poker alias and your real name on the Nottingham Poker Club - Members Sign Up Here thread on the APAT forum.

4. Register for the tournament in the 888poker lobby. Don"t forget - we are in Division 1 and you need to make sure you register for the right game - there"s one for division 2 as well. The password is always apatdiv1

5. Turn your PC on before 8pm on Sunday, log-in to 888poker and win the tourney!

The games are $11 NLHE freezeouts with 3k starting stack and 15 minute blinds. I"d expect about 150-200 runners so the winner can expect around a $500 payday.

The league has been re-vamped this year. There are 11 teams in division 1 and 12 teams in division 2. The top four teams in division 2 are promoted, with the bottom 4 division 1 sides taking their places. So if we do struggle for players we might be fighting to avoid relegation.

The games are played on the first TWO Sundays of every month upto and including December with a month off in August. So a 16 match season.

The top 3 players (in terms of individual points scored) from the team that wins the league, win entries to major live events. These haven"t been announced as yet but I would guess that they would be either UKIPT or GUKPT. The top individual points scorer from any team in the division will win a fourth seat.

For the full facts and figures, click here:

Cheers

Jack (APAT Notts skipper)
Still no points for Notts as we enter the finishing straight. If we don"t score soon we"re in danger of getting relegated, so please, register, play and let"s get our @rses up the table

Come on guys, 5 games to go and still no points, We have done well in games and always finishing around 4th or 5th but its time to step up to the plate and get our first points.

It looks like Cardiff, Belfast and Edinburgh for the drop with us as they havent played at all and with Bristol on 1 point and Stockton with 1 point (with 1st place winner) ... they can still be caught

As i came 2nd on game 9, even if we get a point Stockton will still be above us due to the win (been doing my homework lol) so we need 2 points at least just to start climbing the table as Bristol could still score too

So come on guys, dont let jack down but most of all YOURSELVES!!!!

I WONT GO DOWN FIGHTING!!!  >:(

Your David Haye loook a like lol   :P
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 15:30:36 PM by Tiger-flash »
Apat Notts player of the season, season 5
Brookfield pub Redtooth champion
Darly Abbey pub champion

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 18:59:49 PM »
Well said Simon!

Just 3 regged so far with an hour to go.

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 22:00:31 PM »

Well said Simon!

Just 3 regged so far with an hour to go.
jeeeeeeze, when i were in 3rd place on 8500 i switched pages and when i clicked back i accidently called an 2500 raise with kq and lost, doh!!!!! been downhill ever since, will grind it out jack mate
Darly Abbey pub champion

camking

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 22:08:02 PM »
jeeeeeeze, when i were in 3rd place on 8500 i switched pages and when i clicked back i accidently called an 2500 raise with kq and lost, doh!!!!! been downhill ever since, will grind it out jack mate

I wondered why you called that - you even had clubs and jacks as outs on the river - Jc for a royal flush :o

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 22:19:29 PM »

I wondered why you called that - you even had clubs and jacks as outs on the river - Jc for a royal flush :o
my first and only mistake, very peeved at myself at the moment  >:(
Darly Abbey pub champion

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 22:25:43 PM »
Im gone, lost with nines to jack two, jack on river, sometimes i think this site is rigged as i had 4 pocket pairs in a row and lost every hand  :(
Darly Abbey pub champion

camking

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 22:58:34 PM »
I"m out in 8th - somebody shoved, somebody else shoved, I had 5 BBs so called all-in with 99 and they both flipped over AA.  Despite having many outs after flopping straight draws and turning a double bellybuster draw, I missed.