Author Topic: Players Alias on 888 in team tourney  (Read 2964 times)

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
Players Alias on 888 in team tourney
« on: October 21, 2011, 15:04:49 PM »
I dont know if anyone else has wondered if any of their table has players who they play against in the Sunday National league on 888?.. I don"t recognise any names on my table (1).. but if any one else can see a name and put their 888 alias to it I would appreciate the extra info  ;D

JP is playing table 10 and is pretty stacked with regs.. Dan Owsten, Darren Shallis, Tony Trippier etc so he might have a little tell on their playing styles  :D

Waz doesn"t recognise any of his table.. I have chatted to him and he would rather not know if he is playing a 888 player which I can understand cos he doesn"t want to change his game plan..

Any how"s just a thought if anyone does know anyone at my table I would love to know if they have a 888 alias as I may have player notes on them.. Like wise if any one else would like to know if they are playing another 888 player on their table if they post and ask one of us may know..

Have fun all those playing tonight in home game.. And see you all tomorrow afternoon ;D
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Players Alias on 888 in team tourney
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 15:19:38 PM »
to be honest Carl, I wouldn"t get hung up on it. If you have history with a certain player, all well and good, although it doesn"t necessarily mean anything on the day. Within a couple of levels you will have enough info on everyone at your table - far more valuable than remembering how they might have played in a game on 888 recently.

I"ve often sat at an APAT live game and had expectations of a player due to the way they play online..... and it always gets me into trouble.

Just go with the flow.......

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
Re: Players Alias on 888 in team tourney
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 15:27:50 PM »

to be honest Carl, I wouldn"t get hung up on it. If you have history with a certain player, all well and good, although it doesn"t necessarily mean anything on the day. Within a couple of levels you will have enough info on everyone at your table - far more valuable than remembering how they might have played in a game on 888 recently.

I"ve often sat at an APAT live game and had expectations of a player due to the way they play online..... and it always gets me into trouble.

Just go with the flow.......

Your prob right Steve I should just go with the flow..Although saying that Im not going to adjust my style of play, the little extra info might just come in handy in a crucial decision if I have had previous  ;)
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP