Author Topic: S5 round 13 ***7PM START TIME!!!***  (Read 3118 times)

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
S5 round 13 ***7PM START TIME!!!***
« on: October 28, 2011, 10:10:35 AM »
Round 13 of season 5 of APAT's National Online League is on Sunday October 30th at 7 kcpm on 888poker - password is apatdiv1 - don"t forget, there"s two games (Division 1 & 2), make sure you reg for the division 1 game. If you haven"t signed up to play this season, the info you require is at the end of this message. You might have to scroll a bit :)

Still no points for Notts as we enter the finishing straight. If we don"t score soon we"re in danger of getting relegated, so please, register, play and let"s get our @rses up the table!

To play and more importantly, for your points to count for Notts, you need to:

1. Download the 888poker software.

2. Sign-up for a 888poker account.

3. Post your 888poker alias and your real name on the Nottingham Poker Club - Members Sign Up Here thread on the APAT forum.

4. Register for the tournament in the 888poker lobby. Don"t forget - we are in Division 1 and you need to make sure you register for the right game - there"s one for division 2 as well. The password is always apatdiv1

5. Turn your PC on before 8pm on Sunday, log-in to 888poker and win the tourney!

The games are $11 NLHE freezeouts with 3k starting stack and 15 minute blinds. I"d expect about 150-200 runners so the winner can expect around a $500 payday.

The league has been re-vamped this year. There are 11 teams in division 1 and 12 teams in division 2. The top four teams in division 2 are promoted, with the bottom 4 division 1 sides taking their places. So if we do struggle for players we might be fighting to avoid relegation.

The games are played on the first TWO Sundays of every month upto and including December with a month off in August. So a 16 match season.

The top 3 players (in terms of individual points scored) from the team that wins the league, win entries to major live events. These haven"t been announced as yet but I would guess that they would be either UKIPT or GUKPT. The top individual points scorer from any team in the division will win a fourth seat.

For the full facts and figures, click here:

Cheers

Jack (APAT Notts skipper)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 12:28:59 PM by technolog »

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
Re: S5 round 13 ***7PM START TIME!!!***
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 12:31:14 PM »
Start time changed to 7pm for this week only due to the usual clock-change mix-up.

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
Re: S5 round 13 ***7PM START TIME!!!***
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 17:41:18 PM »

Start time changed to 7pm for this week only due to the usual clock-change mix-up.
jeeeeeeeeeeeze, been waiting all week to play this game only for 888 to cock up for a third time. I cant play as i have to take my son back to stoke on trent and wont get back in time now it starts at 7pm. Well done 888! why did we change from betfair? :(  good luck to the rest of the team as we need points
Apat Notts player of the season, season 5
Brookfield pub Redtooth champion
Darly Abbey pub champion