Author Topic:  (Read 24038 times)

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2014, 11:11:07 AM »
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

reevio

• No Mail
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2014, 17:13:45 PM »
Ha - I can imagine it did look pretty silly. I noticed from a couple of hundred players out that pretty much everyone was clinging on by their fingernails for every jump in money and didn"t want to play a hand. Therefore I was struggling to let a hand go by without raising as it was so likely to get through and the returns were massive every time.

Obv got lucky a few times but fancied my chances with the negative play of everyone else - guess I had to run into a hand eventually! :)

ian.ski309

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2014, 00:42:45 AM »
Didn"t recognise any other APATers playing the last of these freerolls tonight. Finished 36/5000 for 87.50 euros, very card dead for the last hour or so but better than nothing.
APAT European Team Championships 2009 - Gold Medal

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling." - Ambrose Pierce

suzanne

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2014, 15:04:03 PM »
I went out quite early last night, table was full of sitouts except me and two others. One guy was shoving EVERY hand so eventually called with AJ v 56 and he hit..very annoying. The muppet went out around 3000th tho so someone got a nice donation.

I got 65 euros in total over the month so cant grumble.