Author Topic: S3 Structure - too fast ???  (Read 43398 times)

coprey

• Gold Member
  • SkinEm
Re: Structure - too fast ???
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2009, 19:27:27 PM »
Agreed. Have we reverted back to the terrible structure? I received many complaints about it after the first game and I think it put a few new APAT members off. Thats a shame.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2009, 19:39:15 PM »
Unfortunately due to an admin mistake, the league game has been setup with the original structure.  Once players start regging, it is not possible to change it.

Trust us, normal service will be resumed for Matchday 4.

Sorry guys, hope it doesn"t dampen spirits too much, I think we all agreed that the changes made to the structure were good, and we will be sticking with those in the future.

Leigh

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2009, 19:47:19 PM »

Unfortunately due to an admin mistake, the league game has been setup with the original structure.  Once players start regging, it is not possible to change it.

Trust us, normal service will be resumed for Matchday 4.

Sorry guys, hope it doesn"t dampen spirits too much, I think we all agreed that the changes made to the structure were good, and we will be sticking with those in the future.

Leigh

tut tut!!   ::)

;D

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2009, 20:07:11 PM »
Yes, Blue Square have mistakingly set the wrong clock and we will be communicating this very strongly to them on Monday.  Apologies to all club players.

monkeyman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2009, 22:31:32 PM »

Yes, Blue Square have mistakingly set the wrong clock and we will be communicating this very strongly to them on Monday.  Apologies to all club players.

The structure was the main reason for my non-appearance. What should it have been?
Currently tearing the Ipoker anonymous tables a new one

Charlie44

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2009, 23:09:32 PM »

The structure was the main reason for my non-appearance. What should it have been?

Yes I agree blind structure much too fast. This was only my second appearance due to aol problems previously . I had virtually no cards for the first three blind levels. Then within half hour ( about 24 hands) found myself raising with 77 in mid position and then pushing on the flop even with an ace on the board  .
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 23:12:04 PM by Charlie44 »