Author Topic: George2Loose  (Read 2629 times)

George2Loose

• Platinum Member
George2Loose
« on: October 20, 2007, 15:03:17 PM »
1 - WHO ARE YOU?

My name is Rupinder Bedi (nickname George)

2 - POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF OR A LINK TO ONE (APAT OR OTHER)

Will do later

3 - WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?

Lovely Leicester- born and bred

4 - TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF?

I work for the Halifax as a call centre management. I"m married to Shelley and have 3 kids- Kieran, Esme and Rio. I have one younger brother, Inderjit

5 - WHAT IS YOUR POKER BACKGROUND?

I was part of the late night poker boom. Watched it every night during my student days. I then put $100 on poker room- lost it all and have never looked back!

6 - WHAT IS YOUR PLAYING STYLE?

I react to my table- I can be very aggressive when needs be but if my table if being particularly active I can sit back and wait. I feel most comfortable playing LAG- putting my opponents to decisions.

7 - WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE POKER PLAYER AND WHY?

Ram Vaswani & Roland De Wolfe. LAGgy players who can sense danger and know when to fold

8 - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ONLINE POKER SITE AND WHAT IS YOUR POKER ID THERE?

George2Loose at pokerstars. Great tournament selection and improved structire (3000 starting chips as opposed to the 1500 you used to get)

9 - WHAT ARE YOUR POKER ACHIEVEMENTS?

PLaying EPT Dublin, Winning Notts lef of gala poker tour, final tabling the Sunday Million. 7/8118

10 - WHAT DO YOU DISLIKE ABOUT LIVE POKER CURRENTLY, THAT YOU WOULD CHANGE?

Slow players!!! Being an internet player I sometimes multi table. Often you"ll find players dithering over every decision. I accept sometimes you do need a few minutes to decide what to do but not over every single bet!!!

11 - HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT APAT?

Pokerplayer magazine

12 -WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT APAT TOURNAMENTS, STANDARD OF PLAY AND STRUCTURE?

Excellent. Love the way the tournaments are run- nice touches like round of applause for people who get knocked out and I was unfortunate to receive the first ever applause!!! Standard of play is top notch- yes there ar elots of inexperienced players but there"s some sharks in the water. Only amendment to structure would be the addition of the 150/300 level

13 - HAVE YOU PLAYED AT AN APAT LIVE EVENT AND IF SO, WHAT WAS MOST MEMORABLE ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE?

Aside from going out first in Birmingham it has to be Luton. Getting so deep and bubbling the final table was heartbreaking. I can honestly say I have never been so gutted when knocked out of a tourney. Winning the Walsall regional was nice too!

14 - WHAT ARE YOUR MAIN INTERESTS OUTSIDE OF POKER?

I play football although by my belly you can tell not lately- that is about to change! Other then that I have 3 kids and a wife to keep me busy!

15 - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK OR FILM?

Books- I like the harry potter series. Also John Grisham. Film- tough one. Enjoy action films like con air, the rock etc

16 - WHAT THREE MUSIC ALBUMS WOULD YOU TAKE TO A DESERT ISLAND WITH YOU?

Coldplay: x&y
Oasis: Definately Maybe
Snow Patrol: Eyes Open

17 - FINALLY, WHAT MESSAGE WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEAVE FOR YOUR FELLOW APAT MEMBERS?

Above all- make sure you ENJOY poker- if you ain"t enjoying it u will never be successful
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 18:10:51 PM by George2Loose »
Follow me on twitter:  gb2loose