Author Topic: Vegas Vengeance - An APAT Adventure........AKA "You're Gonna Need a Bigger Bar"  (Read 326060 times)

Laxie

• Platinum Member

Jon is NOT allowed to be in charge of ANYTHING to do with walking!!!  Ger and Paulie are looking after that.

And me????

You"re in charge of minding Ger and Paulie obv.  And Jack"s looking after the lot of ya.

Does that we all get one of those big thumbs???? ;D

You can feck off if ya think I"m spending the holiday minding a bunch of reprobates!  I"ll be at the bar....

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
you"ll be leading the reprobates yes?
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

Laxie

• Platinum Member

Obviously   :D

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru

If she can tear herself away from "im indoors that is...which don"t seem likely.  ;D
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

Laxie

• Platinum Member

If she can tear herself away from "im indoors that is...which don"t seem likely.  ;D

Working on having "im trained by then   :D

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • I wish I was as good as someone better than me!

Working on having "im trained by then   :D

The Thumb Groweth!!!!!!
APAT Season 6 statistics
APAT Live Events 8, Attended 8, Final Tables 0, Cashes 0, Ranking Points 0, Having a word with myself 1.

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
OK peeps we have got to think about a pressy for Adam and Julie for their nuptials in Vegas

She intimated today that the price of a digital record of her wedding was prohibitive ie $800 image rights and shiite.

so I propose all tavellers drop $20 into the pot and get her this record. We are all invited to the wedding so I personally think it"s a small price to pay to give them the record of their day

I will be annoying you a lot  ;D

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru

so I propose all travellers drop $20 into the pot and get her this record. We are all invited to the wedding so I personally think it"s a small price to pay to give them the record of their day

In.

I"d only blow it on drinking, gambling or hookers strippers anyway.
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
yeah im in too.
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • https://photos.app.goo.gl/VFDZrGk6jgyCUzRB2

OK peeps we have got to think about a pressy for Adam and Julie for their nuptials in Vegas

She intimated today that the price of a digital record of her wedding was prohibitive ie $800 image rights and shiite.

so I propose all tavellers drop $20 into the pot and get her this record. We are all invited to the wedding so I personally think it"s a small price to pay to give them the record of their day

No probs... count me in.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

TheSnapper

• Platinum Member

No probs... count me in.

+1
"Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when, in fact, to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates someone to a new level of understanding."

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • I wish I was as good as someone better than me!

yep
APAT Season 6 statistics
APAT Live Events 8, Attended 8, Final Tables 0, Cashes 0, Ranking Points 0, Having a word with myself 1.

janc

• Silver Member
+1
Form is temporary, but class is permanent

Laxie

• Platinum Member
Definitely in for this...and Jack too.  He"d say it himself only he"s currently up a mountain.

jacklevel06

• Platinum Member
Count me and mrs p in too.
Mug punter on the horses since 1981