Author Topic: ECOAP - European Championship Of Amateur Poker - Discussion  (Read 146459 times)

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: ECOAP - European Championship Of Amateur Poker - Discussion
« Reply #315 on: August 16, 2012, 15:49:26 PM »

How do I locate the holding tanks please ?
I want to check if my name is entered in the ME

and how do I enter online into the 6-max ?

Hi Zozzy, as the last qualifier your name will be entered into the Holding tank by midday tomorrow.

You can see the holding tanks under Multi Tourney > Special in the APAT Poker Software.
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

ChipHungry

« Reply #316 on: August 16, 2012, 17:15:18 PM »
Can you please confirm what the starting times are for the 6 max and the main event? Also can i buy-in at DTD on the day, is there late reg, if so how long for?

Sorry for all the questions!

Thanks in advance  ;D
2012 Goals:
[ ] Cash in an APAT event

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #317 on: August 16, 2012, 17:58:12 PM »

Can you please confirm what the starting times are for the 6 max and the main event? Also can i buy-in at DTD on the day, is there late reg, if so how long for?

Sorry for all the questions!

Thanks in advance  ;D

Main Event is a 2:30pm start for both days.

6 Max is a 3:00pm start.

Any spare capacity will be sold via DTD (Any seats may be sold by DTD prior to the start day)

Late Reg and/or Alternates list will be available for 3 levels.

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #318 on: August 16, 2012, 18:27:49 PM »
Did I hear someone say it"s now just 8 sleeps away?  ;)
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017

rubbish2407

« Reply #319 on: August 17, 2012, 14:38:11 PM »
I just went to register and found out I"ve missed the deadline. I wanted to play the Stud and Omaha events. Is there anything I can do?

NoCash

• Bronze Member
« Reply #320 on: August 17, 2012, 14:45:07 PM »

I just went to register and found out I"ve missed the deadline. I wanted to play the Stud and Omaha events. Is there anything I can do?

You have to let this Donko play!!!
APAT World Amateur Champion 2011/12
APAT European Omaha Amateur Champion 2012

rubbish2407

« Reply #321 on: August 17, 2012, 14:48:09 PM »
Cheers Dave. Was just about to book a room and thought "must register first". Was looking forward to a few beers with you and Hutch as well.

NoCash

• Bronze Member
« Reply #322 on: August 17, 2012, 14:59:33 PM »

Cheers Dave. Was just about to book a room and thought "must register first". Was looking forward to a few beers with you and Hutch as well.

Just turn up and get on the alternates list.

rubbish2407

« Reply #323 on: August 17, 2012, 15:09:06 PM »
And if I can"t, rail you two chumps all weekend? I don"t think so. If I know for definite I can get in I"ll come up.

NoCash

• Bronze Member
« Reply #324 on: August 17, 2012, 16:13:26 PM »

And if I can"t, rail you two chumps all weekend? I don"t think so. If I know for definite I can get in I"ll come up.

If I remember rightly, I think almost all alternates get into these events

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #325 on: August 17, 2012, 16:27:43 PM »

If I remember rightly, I think almost all alternates get into these events

Yeah you won"t have a problem I would think.  When you come to play the Stud, make sure you buy in for the Omaha at that time.
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

AlanG

« Reply #326 on: August 18, 2012, 14:01:22 PM »
Anyone else not seeing the Hoding Tank in the client any more?  I registered a few weeks back, and as far as I know, it was under Multi Tourney - Private, or Multi Tourney Special.  The APAT ECOAP is not showing up for me now.

If you can see it, I would be grateful if you would post exact instructions, in case i am doing something stupid.  (I checked that I do not have filters on).

Thanks.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #327 on: August 18, 2012, 14:33:40 PM »

Anyone else not seeing the Hoding Tank in the client any more?  I registered a few weeks back, and as far as I know, it was under Multi Tourney - Private, or Multi Tourney Special.  The APAT ECOAP is not showing up for me now.

If you can see it, I would be grateful if you would post exact instructions, in case i am doing something stupid.  (I checked that I do not have filters on).

Thanks.

The holding tanks have now been taken down so that we can transfer funds and player details to DTD ready for next week.

We will be publishing a player briefing and full player lists over the next few days on the forum.

AlanG

« Reply #328 on: August 18, 2012, 16:12:37 PM »

Thanks.

The holding tanks have now been taken down so that we can transfer funds and player details to DTD ready for next week.

We will be publishing a player briefing and full player lists over the next few days on the forum.

Thanks for the quick reply.

8BallAlly

« Reply #329 on: August 20, 2012, 14:39:20 PM »

Thanks.

Does this mean I can contact DTD and buy-in over the phone prior to the weekend.  Can almost certainly make it now but don"t want to drive down to find no places.