Author Topic: Loser's Ink - The Jaxie Towers' 10k Challenge  (Read 94618 times)

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Loser's Ink - The Jaxie Towers' Weight Loss Challenge
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2012, 18:34:10 PM »
£10 on Jack please Rob.

^^I think this is a great bet but it"s also intented to act as added motivation for Dawn.

Good luck to you both, you nutters.

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2012, 20:44:12 PM »
After posting my total for Wednesday (1,195) and discovering Jack was holding back to 1k a day, I"ve improved my menu choices another bit and managed 832 calories yesterday and 626 today.  Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  

Today"s menu was...

Brekkie - 5 egg whites scrambled with mushrooms, tomato, scallion, celery, spinach & 40g of mixed seafood & 3 rye crisps.

Lunch - one whole grapefruit with a sprinkle of cinnamon  

Dinner - Basa fish, green beans, celeriac mash w/garlic, 1/2 corn on the cob.

Snack - 1 cup of cherries.

And just like that, lots to eat for the day, I"m not starved and without all the calories of the past.  YAY!!!

Tomorrow my cousin arrives and will be here until Monday morning.  He"s not on a diet.  This should be fun. 

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2012, 20:49:15 PM »

£10 on Jack please Rob.

booked £20 remains

After posting my total for Wednesday (1,195) and discovering Jack was holding back to 1k a day, I"ve improved my menu choices another bit and managed 832 calories yesterday and 626 today.  Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  

Today"s menu was...

Brekkie - 5 egg whites scrambled with mushrooms, tomato, scallion, celery, spinach & 40g of mixed seafood & 3 rye crisps.

Lunch - one whole grapefruit with a sprinkle of cinnamon  

Dinner - Basa fish, green beans, celeriac mash w/garlic, 1/2 corn on the cob.

Snack - 1 cup of cherries.

And just like that, lots to eat for the day, I"m not starved and without all the calories of the past.  YAY!!!

Tomorrow my cousin arrives and will be here until Monday morning.  He"s not on a diet.  This should be fun. 

BOOM!! Go Lax!!
Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2012, 22:22:04 PM »

Isn"t it better to stick to 1000 - 1200 Calories you syill lose weight and maintain your health better?

Or am I talking twaddle :-)

PS - Go Dawn
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2012, 08:02:26 AM »

Isn"t it better to stick to 1000 - 1200 Calories you syill lose weight and maintain your health better?

PS - Go Dawn

Probably best not to have a tattoo as a forfeit if trying to do this "sensibly". You forget this is Jaxie we are talking about here.

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2012, 08:03:14 AM »

Jaxiatives FTW  ;D

Good luck to you both.. May the best man/woman win x

FYP  ;D

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2012, 09:41:38 AM »

PS - Go Dawn

Probably best not to have a tattoo as a forfeit if trying to do this "sensibly". You forget this is Jaxie we are talking about here.

Very much this ^^^  lol

As long as I feel good and lose weight, I"ll keep going the way I am.  There is the risk my body could go into starvation mode with so few calories and I"d stop losing weight then.  If that happens, I"ll have to boost the calories a bit more to reverse it.  Meanwhile, I"m also taking a multi vitamin each day just to be sure all the right stuff gets there.

Jack is threatening to remove a limb if required.  You"ll want to keep an eye on him closer to the finish line imo.   :D

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2012, 22:45:00 PM »

PS - Go Dawn

Very much this ^^^  lol

As long as I feel good and lose weight, I"ll keep going the way I am.  There is the risk my body could go into starvation mode with so few calories and I"d stop losing weight then.  If that happens, I"ll have to boost the calories a bit more to reverse it.  Meanwhile, I"m also taking a multi vitamin each day just to be sure all the right stuff gets there.

Jack is threatening to remove a limb if required.  You"ll want to keep an eye on him closer to the finish line imo.   :D

I believe this would be cheating Mr Prime.

5lb penalty me thinks for thinking such things.

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2012, 09:49:01 AM »
Shaving all body hair off must amount to a few grams.

Bald Jack FTW!

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2012, 10:01:21 AM »
The soul weighs 21grams...if required
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2012, 12:27:05 PM »

The soul weighs 21grams...if required

In their case, and in this particular prop bet, I feel that this is probably not in the equation for either of them  ::)

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2012, 12:56:59 PM »
I am very much looking forward to buying Jack a few pints of Guinness at DTD. Dawn can have slim line orange juice with her Vodka :-)

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2012, 21:16:23 PM »

I am very much looking forward to buying Jack a few pints of Guinness at DTD. Dawn can have slim line orange juice with her Vodka :-)

Soda water with me vodka please and ty.  0 calories in soda water.   ;)

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2012, 22:03:02 PM »
My cousin, Jim, arrived yesterday and he heads back to Ohio tomorrow morning.  The risk of falling off the diet wagon was mahoooosive, but we"ve done pretty good I think.

Chicken on the BBQ was the fare last night before the pub.  When we got to the pub, no pints were had by Jack or myself.  Vodka and soda water for me, soda water and lime for him.  This morning we"d a full brekkie for Jim while Jack and I had a lighter feed.  After that it was off to Bradgate park for a few miles of walking in the hills.  We were gonna need it, because we"d dinner reservations at 3:00 and it was a 3 course meal ffs. 

I know what I"ve lost up to now and am pretty happy with it.  Tomorrow morning I"ll find out if I"ve got myself in trouble with Jim around or managed to pull it off and keep that number.  

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2012, 23:43:33 PM »
Sounds like you are both doing a top job keep it up.

Especially Jack please and thankyou :p
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013