Author Topic: Loser's Ink - The Jaxie Towers' 10k Challenge  (Read 93700 times)

Laxie

• Platinum Member
Re: Loser's Ink - The Jaxie Towers' 10k Challenge
« Reply #240 on: April 19, 2013, 09:33:32 AM »
In other news, it"s time for me to rock up and get my arse in gear.  No pressure.  How hard could it be?  If he can do it, so can I.  Right?  

We"re looking to book a mini bus if enough of you plan to join us that week-end.  Figure it"d be a shame not to when they"ll have a beer tent for race day in the park.  Sooooooooooooo, if you"re planning to join us that week-end and would like to be included in a minibus, give us a shout.  Want to get numbers so we can book the correct size bus.

Blue Bell B&B that"s right down the road from our house has said they"ll do a deal if there"s a few booking in there.  As it is, the price isn"t too bad with full brekkie included.  Prices below are without a discount.  Discount will dependant on how many bookings we send them.  Don"t worry, I"ll push hard for ye once I know numbers.

Single En-Suite   £40.00
Double En-Suite   £50.00
Twin En-Suite   £50.00
Family Room    £55.00

http://www.accommodationleicesterle9.co.uk/room-rates_56_3.html

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #241 on: April 24, 2013, 23:50:20 PM »

Luthee13

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #242 on: April 25, 2013, 21:21:21 PM »

In other news, it"s time for me to rock up and get my **** in gear.  No pressure.  How hard could it be?  If he can do it, so can I.  Right?  

We"re looking to book a mini bus if enough of you plan to join us that week-end.  Figure it"d be a shame not to when they"ll have a beer tent for race day in the park.  Sooooooooooooo, if you"re planning to join us that week-end and would like to be included in a minibus, give us a shout.  Want to get numbers so we can book the correct size bus.

Blue Bell B&B that"s right down the road from our house has said they"ll do a deal if there"s a few booking in there.  As it is, the price isn"t too bad with full brekkie included.  Prices below are without a discount.  Discount will dependant on how many bookings we send them.  Don"t worry, I"ll push hard for ye once I know numbers.

Single En-Suite   £40.00
Double En-Suite   £50.00
Twin En-Suite   £50.00
Family Room    £55.00

http://www.accommodationleicesterle9.co.uk/room-rates_56_3.html

Me and Loui for the bus please :D

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

xxx
Raise! For Jack - Silver Medallists 2019!

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #243 on: April 25, 2013, 22:02:19 PM »
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

That makes 6 so far.  I"ve decided the thought of the beer tent will surely see me cross the finish line in some reasonable amount of time. 

Will either be BBQ or takeaway at our house that evening...depending on the state of us.  lol

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #244 on: April 26, 2013, 10:07:53 AM »

That makes 6 so far.  I"ve decided the thought of the beer tent will surely see me cross the finish line in some reasonable amount of time. 

Will either be BBQ or takeaway at our house that evening...depending on the state of us.  lol

Name check plz :-)

I 100% intend to pop along will check it out with work today to ensure OK and confirm on weekend. Is everybody heading down on The Friday or Saturday?
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #245 on: April 26, 2013, 10:18:04 AM »

Name check plz :-)

I 100% intend to pop along will check it out with work today to ensure OK and confirm on weekend. Is everybody heading down on The Friday or Saturday?

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii that makes 7.  Sarah, Bridget, Lucy and Loui arrive Friday.  Ger is currently busy trying to beg, borrow or steal time off from work to make it.  Some pesky job in London needs doing or summat.  Still waiting to hear from all the other people who showed interest.  Whenever you land, our door is open and the fridge stocked.   ;D

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #246 on: April 26, 2013, 11:21:10 AM »
Hoping to make it with Lilly and Anna on the Saturday for the day, be just a round trip though on the day as need to get Anna back on the teatime x
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #247 on: April 26, 2013, 11:31:59 AM »

Hoping to make it with Lilly and Anna on the Saturday for the day, be just a round trip though on the day as need to get Anna back on the teatime x

We"d love to see you there and finally get to meet Anna too!  Also be nice to spend time getting to know the soon to be Mrs. TC.  I promise to tie Jack down so he won"t kiss ya in front of Lilly.   :D

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #248 on: April 26, 2013, 20:38:19 PM »

We"d love to see you there and finally get to meet Anna too!  Also be nice to spend time getting to know the soon to be Mrs. TC.  I promise to tie Jack down so he won"t kiss ya in front of Lilly.   :D

Yeah, good luck with that. I knew him first.

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #249 on: May 01, 2013, 09:11:17 AM »

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #250 on: May 01, 2013, 10:13:02 AM »
What time does it all start? And finishing times? x
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #251 on: May 01, 2013, 12:51:08 PM »
Liking the sound of bouncy fun!
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #252 on: May 01, 2013, 13:00:04 PM »

What time does it all start? And finishing times? x

Our "wave" start at 12 noon but we"ll be there an hour or two (tbd) before that. We"ll be done running by 1.30 ish, beer tent closes at 4pm, car park is locked at 6pm - so those of you with a propensity for falling asleep in toilets - BEWARE!

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #253 on: May 01, 2013, 13:01:39 PM »

Unlucky Stu, it"s for youngsters only and at 29 I"m afraid you"ll have to content yourself with your colouring book & crayons. If you"re very good I might let Dawn get you some felt tips x

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #254 on: May 01, 2013, 13:22:16 PM »

Unlucky Stu, it"s for youngsters only and at 29 I"m afraid you"ll have to content yourself with your colouring book & crayons. If you"re very good I might let Dawn get you some felt tips x

Sigh.... will get me crayons.
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013