Author Topic: Local live event stake request SOLD OUT  (Read 17090 times)

suzanne

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
Local live event stake request SOLD OUT
« on: September 18, 2012, 01:57:25 AM »
I will be playing the OneWay Poker game on October 6th at Bristol Gala. Buyin is £150+15 and has a structure similar to Apat games and looking to sell 40%.
Dont ask me for stats and links, my online history on most sites is not good and I would rather not make public just how bad they are :)
I play on average 2 or 3 live Apat games a year and the odd Bristol Meetup game (I dont get out a lot) but do okay.
I plan to take 1 crack at an online sat as they are £9 rebuys (£27 min) with my 60%, and buyin if I dont get there... but that is irrelevant really.
No mark up but should (when) I cash I would expect stakers to contribute towards the apat 1 %.
Max 5% per person with first share going to mousebob as we always swap and 2nd to Rodders as he  was promised a share in my first live stake.
This is my first request and although I am hoping it will stop me making those marginal calls ...it might not  ;)
5% = £8.25
First 6 requests are in.

Mousebob   Paid
AARoddersAA   Paid
MintTrav         Paid
Sugar_Free    Paid
Josharp01      Paid
Curlarge         Paid
AJDUK           Paid
Phil_TC         Paid
Sir Percival    Paid
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 01:46:30 AM by suzanne »

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Local live event stake request
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 02:04:48 AM »
Have you won any tournaments lately?

5% please.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

suzanne

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 02:10:48 AM »

5% please.

Blatant brag :) I hope one day to be as good as you babe x

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 02:21:59 AM »

5% please.

LOL, you know I was referring to your 1/164 a couple of weeks ago in DTD.

suzanne

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 02:28:50 AM »

5% please.

LOL, you know I was referring to your 1/164 a couple of weeks ago in DTD.

It was 1/165 but whose counting ;) Congrats on tonights win...gonna be chasing your butt x

PS I will be giving you a head start as wont be play tomorrow x

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 03:22:59 AM »
Suzanne....would take a % but totally dont agree with your request for stakers to contribute to your 1% APAT payment ??? ???.......no other stake request has asked for this including myself in the 2 that I have run!!

Its part of the cost of achieving backing and imho is totally the responsibility of the player being backed.

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 07:57:02 AM »
That is true but, on the other hand, she has put zero mark-up for a live tournament, whereas some others have included a chunky mark-up for on-line games, where there are no added costs involved. In Dan"s case, we were happy to buy his EV, based on his extraordinary previous results, but he wasn"t the only one. And Suzanne has EV, having gone deep in numerous tournaments and recently winning from 165 starters.

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 08:14:26 AM »

Suzanne....would take a % but totally dont agree with your request for stakers to contribute to your 1% APAT payment ??? ???.......no other stake request has asked for this including myself in the 2 that I have run!!

Its part of the cost of achieving backing and imho is totally the responsibility of the player being backed.

It"s absolutely fine to include this in a staking request. It is then the responsibility of the backers to decide if to take a piece or not based on the request. In this case Suzanne has stated the terms up front which she is well within her right to do. I see no problem with it and it should be taken into account when deciding weather to be involved or not.

5% please Suzanne.
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

Sugar_Free

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 08:46:33 AM »
5% please
S4 G UK Team - LPM
S6 S UK Online, B Online Team Cup, Home Internationals - England "B", Irish Online
S7 G (& Bracelet) WCOAP Online
S8 G Scottish Online, B WCOAP Stud
S9 S WCOAP Team - England, B UK Team - LPM
S10 S Irish Online, England Captain - WCOAP
S13 B UK Team - APAT Degens

josharp01

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 09:54:16 AM »
5% please :)
2013 WCOAP Razz Champion "Jangle Jangle" :)

Proud Captain of Scotland "A" team-Home Int Champs 2012 :)

Captain of S6 East of England Team :)
APAT UK Online Champion 2011
Proud member of former Team Luton :D
NinjaJoJo on APAT Poker

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • I wish I was as good as someone better than me!
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 11:38:49 AM »
5% if it"s not too late please
APAT Season 6 statistics
APAT Live Events 8, Attended 8, Final Tables 0, Cashes 0, Ranking Points 0, Having a word with myself 1.

AJDUK

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 13:21:17 PM »
5% please Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz xx
England Captain WCOAP 2014 - Come on England!!!!

pokerpops

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2012, 13:52:00 PM »

It"s absolutely fine to include this in a staking request. It is then the responsibility of the backers to decide if to take a piece or not based on the request. In this case Suzanne has stated the terms up front which she is well within her right to do. I see no problem with it and it should be taken into account when deciding weather to be involved or not.

5% please Suzanne.

Effectively selling at .01 markup seems pretty fair.
Just an old bloke living the dream

Proud to be an APAT Forum Team member 2013
Prouder still of being part of the Raise for Jack team, Silver medalists 2019

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • I wish I was as good as someone better than me!
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2012, 14:17:20 PM »

Congrats Miles you have now succeeded is pissing off 75% of the APAT community over the past 6 months. Good Work. Why don"t you have a day off from your pathetic little jibes all over the forum? Oh and yes I know I could have sent this as a private PM but I wanted everyone else to see it.
APAT Season 6 statistics
APAT Live Events 8, Attended 8, Final Tables 0, Cashes 0, Ranking Points 0, Having a word with myself 1.

TheSnapper

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2012, 16:14:01 PM »

Congrats Miles My ills you have now succeeded is pissing off 75% of the APAT community over the past 6 months. Good Work. Why don"t you have a day off from your pathetic little jibes all over the forum? Oh and yes I know I could have sent this as a private PM but I wanted everyone else to see it.

FYP
"Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when, in fact, to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates someone to a new level of understanding."