Author Topic: Tentative Enquiry.  (Read 50286 times)

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
Re: Tentative Enquiry.
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2013, 09:56:31 AM »

Haven"t played much this month around 22 games had 1 ft for not a lot, constantly running Into AA and KK which is really starting to grate, volume may continue to be low for a while as I am not really in the mood to play.

Bankroll now $4500.

It"s fine mate, you are doing awesome, and playing great, keep plugging away it will come.
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2013, 19:46:31 PM »
Ok downswing continues on Full Tilt current roll is now $4364, I know last month I offered to pay every one a bit out and continue on a reduced roll and this was declined and I went with the majority and decided to plod on.

However, whilst going over my accounts last night I stumbled on a situation with a credit card company who have been charging me interest on a balance transfer which was zero interest for 12 months, I contacted said company today and ongoing conversations have indicated that they are not prepared to correct the matter and will continue to charge interest so I need to pay this debt off as soon as possible, ( got this loan to help my son out who is paying it back), obviously the interest rate is mad on a credit card so the repayments are not biting into the debt. I will be taking this further and will be attempting to get the interest back, I know I am in the right as I had a zero balance when I took out this offer, they are disputing it, only managed to speak to customer service rep this morning who I think was in a stroppy mood and decided she wasn"t going to help and just took the company stance, ( have worked in this industry and understand her position so I have no qualms with her but I am quite confident I will get the cash back). it"s only £75 interest so not life changing sums, I just hate paying interest on these things, plus don"t want this debt still continuing in 3 years time when it was for 12 months initially.

This stake is due to finish on Dec 1 as per original post so we still have Sept/Oct/Nov to try and win a bit more.

What I want to do is withdraw $2500 which will leave us with $1864 to use for the next 3 months.

Payouts would be as below

Me     $1250  50%.    £791.55
Phil    $ 250  10%.      £158.35 (katiethefish).
Ger    $250    10%.     £158.35 (have bank details will ship when it hits bank).
Leigh  $250   10 %.    £158.35 (Chipaccrual).
Dave  $125.      5%.        £79.18 ( have bank details will ship when it hits bank)
Stu.     $125.      5%.       £79.18 (fatcatstu).
Ste.     $125.      5%.       £79.18 (33teetwo33).
Adrian $125.     5%.      £79.18 (Adicricket1).

We will owe Apat 1% of profit which is $25 which I will sort out.

Even though I have had a pretty poor last 6 weeks, at least if we take a bit out now we have made a bit and we are freerolling the rest of the year,  you can all go and treat yourselves to a new hat or something.

Also if I withdraw it might re engage God Mode and might get back to winning ways, apparently thats true when you do a withdrawal, I read it online somewhere, or do you continue to lose ?, its one or the other.

Can transfer on Stars or Full Tilt, not sure what my limits are so might be a few days if I have to space them out or I can withdraw the lot and work out the percentages in pounds, can pay Phil, stu, Dave in cash when I see them or will need bank details if people prefer, just let me know either on here or via pm and will get sorted asap, also confirm the names on Stars above if that is preferred method of transfer.

The credit card situation has forced my hand a bit here but it is in the back of my mind that we could end up exactly were we started last year and I am not too keen for that to happen, go and treat yourselves or try and spin it up yourselves, gl, gl, gl, also thanks for the support in this downswing, in the great scheme of things it"s prob standard in mtts but not being a pro or multi table grinder may as well get a bit out to supplement home finances whilst in profit.

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: September 09, 2013, 20:02:56 PM »
Not a problem mate, reserve me 10 for the next time please x
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

pokerpops

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2013, 20:34:29 PM »
Let me get this right, we"ve got a 150% return on our stake and are freerolling a situation where there"s more in the roll than when we started?

If you go again next year I believe the word I"d like to use is REST!

Fantastic effort Bri and all down to consistently being there at the sharp end.

You are truly an inspiration to me.

Cash or bank is fine, or Stars, whatever is easiest.
Just an old bloke living the dream

Proud to be an APAT Forum Team member 2013
Prouder still of being part of the Raise for Jack team, Silver medalists 2019

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2013, 22:36:04 PM »
Perfectly understandable.

Happy to go with that.  Top Efforts.

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2013, 22:45:58 PM »
No problem here - at your leisure

Oh and well fecking done !!!!!!

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: September 09, 2013, 23:12:10 PM »
Great work Bri, please reserve me 10% if possible of the next one you do should you decide too.

No rush for getting to me, it is 33teetwo33 on Pokerstar"s obviously (not Full Tilt)
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: September 10, 2013, 01:16:00 AM »
I have sent $125 to Steve, $125 to Adrian and $250 to Leigh via Pokerstars, hopefully these funds will have reached you by this morning

I have bank details of every one else except Phil who I will contact and  get details from, as soon as cash gets to my bank will transfer the cash over, said 24/48 hours, just so it doesn"t affect my ocd will round up to the nearest pound so will be £160 for 10% and £80 for 5.

The run good switch was almost activated tonight, finished 54/1077 in the triceratops for $70, lost AQ V KJ, then the last 20 bigs went AK v JJ, both an ace and jack on the flop.

I also owe apat $25, the 1% fee, Where do I need to send this too, any info gratefully received.

Bankroll $1960.

adilong1

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: September 10, 2013, 17:26:48 PM »
Recieved, many thanks!

Just showed what a great player you are, and make sure I"m reserved up for next year please!
Adi
Co founder of Yorkshire Poker Club on Facebook
Catch me on Twitter: Adicricket1

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: September 10, 2013, 18:08:18 PM »

Let me get this right, we"ve got a 150% return on our stake and are freerolling a situation where there"s more in the roll than when we started?

If you go again next year I believe the word I"d like to use is REST!

Fantastic effort Bri and all down to consistently being there at the sharp end.

You are truly an inspiration to me.

Cash or bank is fine, or Stars, whatever is easiest.

Massive +1 on all points Brian. PM"ing you bank details on FB now mate x
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

jbworldwide

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
  • APAT League Controller
« Reply #145 on: September 13, 2013, 18:31:28 PM »
I want in on the next one as well! Sick of missing these :(

Well played Brian
APAT League Controller

jbworldwide (PokerStars)

pokerpops

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #146 on: September 13, 2013, 22:23:36 PM »
We"re gonna need a bigger boat...
Just an old bloke living the dream

Proud to be an APAT Forum Team member 2013
Prouder still of being part of the Raise for Jack team, Silver medalists 2019

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: September 27, 2013, 15:56:24 PM »
Been a while ft on $4k gteeTilt, currently 4/9, back soon with the result.

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #148 on: September 27, 2013, 16:52:15 PM »
Winner winner chicken dinner $1k2.

Bankroll at $2724.

Its nice to get a win, been on a big losing streak around $1k5 which doesn"t help with confidence, this  nearly gets us out of that little dip.

Onwards for the final 2 months.

mporter123

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: September 27, 2013, 19:57:59 PM »
 :) Too good. Always check this thread despite not having a piece - its inspiring to see you grinding out the wins the way you are.

Very well played.