Np mate....stars is also fine now if helps....gumbo1 on there

shipped on Stars bud, sorry about wait.

GLGLGLGLGLGLGL

rcvd and np

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2013, 19:04:01 PM »
Ok guys all booked and decided Im playing Day 1A which is next Thursday......flying in on Weds night and will be fully rested up for the 12pm KO.....gives me Friday off to do bit of sight-seeing stuff(or visit Mad Marty in poker village!!)

Watch out for Twitter updates from miday"ish.....mylesfdo on there(original eh!!)

Cheers again and glgl to us

fatpants

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2013, 10:32:44 AM »

Ok guys all booked and decided Im playing Day 1A which is next Thursday......flying in on Weds night and will be fully rested up for the 12pm KO.....gives me Friday off to do bit of sight-seeing stuff(or visit Mad Marty in poker village!!)

Watch out for Twitter updates from miday"ish.....mylesfdo on there(original eh!!)

Gl will follow on twitter! :)

adilong1

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2013, 21:58:00 PM »

Gl will follow on twitter! :)

+1
Adi
Co founder of Yorkshire Poker Club on Facebook
Catch me on Twitter: Adicricket1

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2013, 00:13:30 AM »
All tucked up in bed in Galway getting some decent rest in for tomorrow.

3g hasn"t seemed to kick in on phone yet(any ideas?) so not sure how often will be able to update on Twitter or here.......hopefully they"ve got wifi in the poker village but I will try to get into a phone shop in town to sort anyway.

All going to plan and get the 3g sorted watch out for updates from 12pm tomorrow guys.....if don"t get sorted Ive got laptop in room so will have to do an end of day update for u when get back.

glgl to us

pokerpops

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2013, 08:56:17 AM »
Run good, play better!
Just an old bloke living the dream

Proud to be an APAT Forum Team member 2013
Prouder still of being part of the Raise for Jack team, Silver medalists 2019

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2013, 09:14:31 AM »
good luck us

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2013, 09:42:35 AM »
Cheers guys......meh still no 3g mind :( ???

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2013, 10:43:44 AM »
Well that was pretty fking disappointing!! >:(

Was super pumped to play and never got anything going all day.......right from the off was under it really....top pair top kicker and flush draw on turn losing min to a flopped set......top pair again on raggy board being rivered by better pair etc etc.

Made couple reasonably big lay downs and chips just kept bleeding away.........didn"t pick up any premium pairs for the first 4 hours and when I did hit with a speculative hand i.e 45 suited turning a straight and 77 flopping set just didn"t get paid at all.

Think I only really made one mistake all day when utg+1 serial raiser raises to 1050 at 150/300......I pick up AQss and repop to 3100 leaving me 7k behind I think........tightest player at table then goes into tank and moves all in......original raiser snap folds and I make the fold too.......believed this was right play at time as Im prob happy to get it in with the original raiser but the way the other guy had been playing Im pretty sure that I was behind.......might have been wrong as about 5 hands later we see him raising and being forced to call a small all in with K7!!....and he hits obv!!

Left super short after above debarcle and again just bleed chips with no playable hands whatsoever.......finally dribble down to 3k and after another serial min raise look down at a bare Ace......put it in and double up against 89 with my A2!!

4-5 hands later again after an utg min raise to 800 I look down at Queens........all in for the last 6k and called by 99.....9 is the door card and its ADIOS >:(............if we hold there back up to 13k odd with the blinds and got a bit more wiggle room but as standard get fkd by a marvellous 2 outer!!

Sorry guys but played my best and just didn"t really get anything to play with all day until I was supershort and getting called down after any kind of raise.......saying that still had a great experience and would only really change one hand that I played.

Thanks again for the backing and apologies it was such a short sweat.  

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2013, 11:59:26 AM »
No apologies required, you had a chance in milly guaranteed, gave us the opportunity to buy a bit, no doubt you will have a bit of fun in Galway, enjoy the rest of he trip.

Don"t let the poker spoil the fun, enjoy.

pokerpops

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2013, 12:08:49 PM »

No apologies required, you had a chance in milly guaranteed, gave us the opportunity to buy a bit, no doubt you will have a bit of fun in Galway, enjoy the rest of he trip.

+1
Just an old bloke living the dream

Proud to be an APAT Forum Team member 2013
Prouder still of being part of the Raise for Jack team, Silver medalists 2019

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2013, 12:21:14 PM »
Cheers guys......its just a disappointment to not give more of a sweat after being dealt **** all day!!

As a backer too I know an apology isn"t really needed but coming from horses side I know how it feels!!

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2013, 13:21:49 PM »
We still have the freeroll right?

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2013, 13:35:40 PM »

We still have the freeroll right?

yeah 21st Aug it is on....just hope it is like 7-8pm start as will prob be working until 6pm that day

fatpants

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2013, 18:01:56 PM »

+1

+2 ul :)