Author Topic: Dann Williams - 2015 Online Roll  (Read 16897 times)

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Dann Williams - 2015 Online Roll
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 00:02:14 AM »
Good luck with the stake Dann. I have a question, which I hope no-one has asked already.

Who do you think will win The X-Factor? Obviously, it"s all set up for Andrea to win, but I find him quite annoying, so I"d prefer if it was Fleur myself. The minx.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2014, 00:55:17 AM »
Im going to make an attempt to answer all questions, as best i can, from both APAT and here.  If i miss anything, i do apologise.

Speadsheets/Updates:

I shall reset my Sharkscopes, and keep an utd schedule list on excel which can be requested at anytime.

Bigger Games Outside Roll:

I shall play no games outside the BAP on site.  The ONLY exception would be live sats, but i would inform all backers of when i am playing them for clarity.  Obv if the team want a % of this from the roll, this is fine.  They would only be UKIPT (on stars) and Sky Poker Events (on Sky, if we run with this site)

Investment Guidelines:

Stake will start on a pre determined date, and no investment will be there after.  Sometime in Jan

Tournaments:

Although i have stated MTTs up to $27 shall be included, i will be looking to keep my ABI as low as possible.  This means that the roll will also include games such as 2/180s and 4/180s helping with volume, low abi and keeping the roll going.  As for weekly volume, each week will be different due to Real Life, but id be disappointed not to put in 2/3 decent schedules a week.  Sometimes a daytime schedule, othertimes evenings, and the odd all dayer.
As for the mention of sats, i shall be looking to target the low buyin sats, for bigger events ($55s to $215s) and the occasional Step (obviously starting at the lowest levels)

X Factor:
I agree with you about the Italian Yeti, however i have to admit i would like to see Stevi win the show....merely as he is as musical as a chocolate covered peanut, and kinda proves how pants the show has become.  Vocally i actually think Lauren is probably the most talented, then Fleur.

I would also like to add that i would request that all backers are added to a private Skype Group, for communication purposes, and that all backers have my personal phone number and, in return, i have theres.

Interest Shown/Reserves:

GNF
GForce - $?
GMF - $?
TFeilding - $100
JP - $100
Swine - $100
WRRU - $100
Feziojnr - $100

APAT
Dodgyend - $200
Myles - $100
RoyalPokerFlush - $200
Fatpants - $100
Zozzy - $200

Total so far: $1300
Team Gotham - The Joker

Serial APAT Underachiever

Zozzy

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2014, 21:35:03 PM »
I am very happy to be part of this, as long as you promise that there will be no more mention of X factor on this thread  :D and also any related drivel like Jungle Get Me Out of Here  and Big Brother  ;D
England Team member WCOAP 2017
APAT Christmas Cracker winner 2016
Gold Medal-2012 Scottish Online Championship
Player of the Series October 2012
Silver Medal-2011 English Amateur Poker Championship

Twitter @CraigZozzy

poker_jason

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2014, 21:44:51 PM »
Hi Dann,

Provisionally 1 share - discuss in Manc.

Jason.

KarmaDope

• Platinum Member
  • The Groom
    • Blonde Forum
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2014, 17:09:15 PM »
Same as Jason plz Dann - provisionally one share but cant 100% commit yet - will explain all in Manc.
[IMG=http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/countdown/countdown.php?c=purple&f=3&y=2013&m=11&d=12&h=18&mi=20&o=0&p=1][/img]

redsimon

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2014, 18:37:17 PM »
provisionally book me 1 share Dann.

Snoopy :)

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2014, 01:15:10 AM »
Just for some clarity at where we are at the moment:

So far i have $1900 invested from stakers (19 shares of $100 each) and my original plan was to have $500 myself.  The reason for it being less than 50% was due to the fact that i am also going to be paying roughly $1k for a years worth of coaching from one of the best Low-Mid stake online coaches.

I didnt expect to get so much interest, therefore my OP was intended for me to have $500 and have sold another $1500 to make a $2000 total.  I purposely didnt list how much i was having, as i just wanted to gauge interest....which has been a lot bigger than i thought.

The beauty of the long term deal, is that even if my % is less than 50%, i have to focus on a years grind and strong ROI, to make sure im making good $$ out of it too.  If anything i feel it makes me more focused.....its each to there own if they wanna invest.  But i do feel that my spending $1k on coaching is better value for all, than me adding another 1k to the roll itself as the coaching should add a good few %s on my ROI (which over 30k games which i hope to play in the year with an ABI of say $5 is a lot of $$$) as an example - if it adds 1% to my expected ROI without coaching and my ABI is just $5 then its an extra $1500 profit.  Now thats going to the investors, whilst i pay for the coaching myself

If the roll is lost i would employ a reload strategy in which i would ask investors to RL on % held (with make up obv) and then sell off the %s that people chose not to reload (they can sell there make up if they choose)

Team Gotham - The Joker

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2014, 01:47:38 AM »
The reload is optional
Not mandatory
Team Gotham - The Joker

PokerRoyalFlush9

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2014, 20:58:43 PM »
When do you need the money to start this?

Zozzy

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2015, 18:00:27 PM »
Any update on this Dann ?
England Team member WCOAP 2017
APAT Christmas Cracker winner 2016
Gold Medal-2012 Scottish Online Championship
Player of the Series October 2012
Silver Medal-2011 English Amateur Poker Championship

Twitter @CraigZozzy

PokerRoyalFlush9

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2015, 18:03:39 PM »

Any update on this Dann ?

I understand this will be a delayed start Dann abit manic at the minute, will let him say if he wants
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 19:12:09 PM by PokerRoyalFlush9 »

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2015, 00:29:48 AM »
Hey Guys,

Sorry for delay, sadly my mum has been in hospital all xmas, and its all a bit manic this end.  So as it stands i wont have time just this second but will keep you all updated.

Thanks for your patience in this matter
Team Gotham - The Joker

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2015, 02:01:31 AM »
Hey Guys,  sorry for the gaps in posting, its been slighlty more than hectic my end....

This is still going to happen, i am probably gonna prospone until after the WCOAP, as mother still isnt great, im in the middle of moving jobs and i obviously only wanna play with 100% focus and at this point in time i dont think i would.

Im also knocking the coaching on the head, so will have more $$$ myself in the BR, and making the BR bigger therefore more games, higher ABI and hopefully more return :)

This may see new stakers join too as i know that a fair few were put off by the coaching side.

Hope you are all well, and again i thank you for your patience with my RL all being crazy!!

See some of you in Cov no doubt :)
Team Gotham - The Joker