Author Topic: WCOAP Day 10 - #15 Cash (Day 2), #17 Main Event (Day 2) #20 HU Champonships  (Read 65935 times)

dlewis33

Daniel is a nice guy and a great player.  I"m sure he"ll be an excellent ambassador for APAT going forward.

Thanks for the kind words Des.

I thoroughly enjoyed my 4 days. I would like to echo the comments of some others in this thread and thank those who I am sure work tirelessly to co-ordinate a series of events on this scale.

Personally I don"t believe that the main event structure needs any tinkering at all (aside from the fact that I agree that Day 2 could maybe have started at 12pm). The structure allows plenty of play for pretty much all of the 2 days. Even at the FT we were 20BB deep which is plenty generous enough.

This was my 3rd APAT tournament, but I will be looking to make more appearances next season and look forward to the schedule being released.

Final comment - whoevers decision it was to run a Crazy Pineapple event is my hero!

Chris_Austin

• Bronze Member
Towards the end of day 1b, there was a big crowd and a lot of noise surrounding one table. I heard that somebody was battling back from 1 ante and had spun it back up to 25K? I couldn"t see anything about it in the updates from the day so I don"t know if what I heard was true. Anyone know?

GGUK2008

Towards the end of day 1b, there was a big crowd and a lot of noise surrounding one table. I heard that somebody was battling back from 1 ante and had spun it back up to 25K? I couldn"t see anything about it in the updates from the day so I don"t know if what I heard was true. Anyone know?

I also heard this whilst playing the HORSE tourney, but cannot be sure.

PokerRoyalFlush9

• Silver Member

I also heard this whilst playing the HORSE tourney, but cannot be sure.

It was true, it was the sheriff....., but he didn"t make day two, busted on the final hand of the day

DodgyEnd (Tom APAT.be)

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Belgium

That was our Sheriff indeed! Everyone wanted him to stay in... He had 1 antes left, won the all in with that as well as the following hand. He finally busted the final hand of the day... If he won that hand, he would have had 25k...

So he didn"t have that otherwise he would have folded that last hand.

He is very popular in Belgium, and also in the UK now :)
APAT Belgium

Bwin: Kayden2012 --- Pokerstars: DodgyEnd
Captain of Team Belgium (silver medal ECOAP 2013)

hi_am_chris

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Love the Sheriff!!! Legend :)