Author Topic: Grosvenor and APAT information Thread  (Read 56728 times)

Zozzy

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
Re: Grosvenor and Apat 2016 information Thread
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2016, 10:09:36 AM »
I made it up to about 450 raked hands with two days to go to deadline end of month by four tabling on 29th Sept until 4am
Unfortunately after that I couldn"t log in to Grosvenor Poker due to a technical problem. So I was unable to complete the 500  :(
England Team member WCOAP 2017
APAT Christmas Cracker winner 2016
Gold Medal-2012 Scottish Online Championship
Player of the Series October 2012
Silver Medal-2011 English Amateur Poker Championship

Twitter @CraigZozzy

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2016, 13:15:06 PM »

I made it up to about 450 raked hands with two days to go to deadline end of month by four tabling on 29th Sept until 4am
Unfortunately after that I couldn"t log in to Grosvenor Poker due to a technical problem. So I was unable to complete the 500  :(

Hi Zozzy, we waved the hand requirement due to the login issue. We came to the conclusion this was the fairest way to payout the promo.

This month is already on the go by the way, easiest money online.....

redsimon

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2016, 19:39:58 PM »
Not getting any reply from emails to Gros. Support so will try here! :)

I have a £120 Goliath Ticket, it has an expiry date of 25/11/2016 though. Can it be extended to august 2017? There are no tournaments on the online client which I can use it for so getting frustrated as the days are counting down until it disappears!

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2016, 01:18:41 AM »

I have a £120 Goliath Ticket, it has an expiry date of 25/11/2016 though. Can it be extended to august 2017? There are no tournaments on the online client which I can use it for so getting frustrated as the days are counting down until it disappears!

I can answer that for you, Simon, as you"ll probably be waiting for a response from Grosvenor. I asked the same question on here several times, without answer, but I met the Grosvenor guys at the IPO last week and they said that all the tickets will be re-dated and can be used for next year"s Goliath.

I had my own problem with Online Grosvenor tonight (yet again) - got to heads-up in a PLO8 with a 92k v 22k advantage and the software shut down. It wasn"t my internet - everything else was fine. I logged back in straight away and I had been given second place. Seems impossible for someone to steal 92k at 1250/2500 in that time, so I don"t know what happened, but the situation shouldn"t have happened at all. There was £54 difference berween 1st and 2nd - emailed them to see if they will do the right thing, but I don"t hold much hope, if they bother to reply at all (which is another issue with them).

I"m tired of all the problems with Grosvenor"s online offering, and not just because of the inconvenience and lack of support - this is the second time that a failure in their software has cost me money. Hoping APAT changes partner next year.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

redsimon

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2016, 18:42:48 PM »

no reply from support but new goliath ticket expiry 08/2017 so guess its sorted.

Jester242

« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2016, 19:56:07 PM »
Has anyone else had issues with logging on tonight? Tried to sign in at 6.45 only to find out my account had been suspended. I spoke to customer services who said it was because I hadn"t sent across proof of ID. Checked my emails and haven"t received any request for info whatsoever. I offered to send across my drivers license and utility bill there and then but the verification dept don"t work sundays and apparently customer services aren"t qualified to confirm a piece of paper. Asked politely to speak to a manager only to be put on hold by a lady for 10 minutes before line went dead.... thanks grosvenor, top way to ruin someones sunday night poker. Debating whether its now even worth playing the remaining games... #dummyoutthepram

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2016, 20:04:39 PM »
I will ensure the guys from Grosvenor are aware of the newer posts on this thread.

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2017, 15:14:03 PM »
Hi guys, we are still seeking constructive feedback and ill be checking here weekly, add me on facebook (alex grosvenor) if you need a faster response. Tonight we have added another friendly rebuy with the "Mosh pit lite", a €10R €5kGTD kicking off just after the bigger mosh pit at 7.30pm.

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2017, 16:18:16 PM »
Alex

Tom told me at the IPO that all expired Goliath tickets would shortly be redated so they could be used for 2017. Simon confirmed above in early Nov that his had been done, but mine is still showing as expired on 16 Oct 2016. Will it be redated?

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2017, 11:42:40 AM »
Hi,

All tickets should have been re-added, let me know your alias and ill check and re-add if necessary.

thanks, Alex

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2017, 11:51:54 AM »
MintTrav

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2017, 02:24:52 AM »
Hi,

All tickets should have been re-added, let me know your alias and ill check and re-add if necessary.

thanks, Alex

Still hasn"t been done. In fact, the out-of-date ticket has now disappeared.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 09:17:10 AM by MintTrav »

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2017, 11:56:36 AM »
Hi Trav,

I check this forum sporadically. Always go through customer service or ping my facebook account (alex grosvenor). I have credited these ticket. Just FYI, a lot of tickets we issue have a maximum consumption time of 100 days. This is purely internal and we will always re-issue.

All grosvenor tickets never expire. You have these now, any issues using, contact on the channels above preferably.

cheers, alex

redsimon

• Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2017, 13:56:46 PM »
Hi Trav,

I check this forum sporadically. Always go through customer service or ping my facebook account (alex grosvenor). I have credited these ticket. Just FYI, a lot of tickets we issue have a maximum consumption time of 100 days. This is purely internal and we will always re-issue.

All grosvenor tickets never expire. You have these now, any issues using, contact on the channels above preferably.

cheers, alex

Hi

I had a bunch of tickets expire last Summer, can you look into this?

Username is r3dsimon

Cheers

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2017, 07:00:18 AM »
Hi Trav,

cheers, alex

Hi

I had a bunch of tickets expire last Summer, can you look into this?

Username is r3dsimon

Cheers

Just checked this Simon, there was a 28+2 ticket that expired incorrectly, all other smaller tickets were used. There was also a £110 Goliath ticket that expired and was re-issued. I have re-issued the £30 ticket.

thanks, Alex