Author Topic: Plymouth Poker Club - General Discussion  (Read 51891 times)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Plymouth Poker Club - General Discussion
« on: December 28, 2008, 20:32:12 PM »
This thread is for general discussion relating to Plymouth Poker Club and it"s players for the APAT National Online League.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: Plymouth Poker Club - General Discussion
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 20:32:38 PM »
Club Captain

I am pleased to announce that the captain for the Plymouth Poker Club for the season will be Dave Potter.

Dave is a regular in APAT games both live and online.  In season 2, Dave made the final table of the Welsh National Championships before being knocked out by eventual champ Tim Magnus.

I"m sure Dave will add his enthusiasm to the Plymouth cause for the coming season.  Already a quality list of players and definite contenders.

Many thanks,

Leigh
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 20:17:30 PM by Chipaccrual »

frazer

• Bronze Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 19:11:12 PM »
Hi I am really interested in joining the plymouth team but I am a little confused by it all. It"s no doubt straight forward but if I could communicate with somone directly just to clear some questions that I have. It"s probably me but APAT and the BS poker site don"t appear to be in bed together regarding information. If someone could contact me I would be grateful. Frazer.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 17:41:00 PM by Chipaccrual »

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 19:39:19 PM »

Hi I am really interested in joining the plymouth team but I am a little confused by it all. It"s no doubt straight forward but if I could communicate with somone directly just to clear some questions that I have. It"s probably me but APAT and the BS poker site don"t appear to be in bed together regarding information. If someone could contact me I would be grateful. Frazer.

That is due to Christmas Frazer.  The APAT announcement happened when most BSQ staff were on holiday, so the sites will align in the next week or so when everyone is back to normal.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me here.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 17:41:24 PM by Chipaccrual »

frazer

• Bronze Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 17:19:28 PM »
Hi Leigh thanks for that I have sent a reply to you via the mail you sent to me at home. Many thanks Frazer.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 16:53:35 PM »
Matchday 1

Sunday 1st February 2009 - 8pm start

FORMAT

SCHEDULE

PASSWORD

And the most important link

MATCHDAY 1 - DISCUSSION & BANTER THREAD

Good Luck,

Leigh

BigAnorak

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 12:59:12 PM »
Just to let Team Plymouth know that I will not be playing in the first round as I am away on business.

I am sure the team will do fine without me.
It's only a Game

I could list my APAT achievements here, but I am too modest,and there isn't enough space

kaysing

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 07:16:47 AM »
booked my seat.  anyone else joinging in this sunday?  Would be great to get at least 4 of us.

ChipClick

• Bronze Member
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 11:51:05 AM »
I will be entering as i soon as i remember my password for Blue square, i am looking forward to it, good luck to the rest of the team.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 12:04:56 PM »

I will be entering as i soon as i remember my password for Blue square, i am looking forward to it, good luck to the rest of the team.

Get on to Blue Sqaure customer support and they can always reset it for you.

I would do it today to make sure though.

Good luck for tomorrow.

Leigh

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 20:17:50 PM »
Captain Announced

kaysing

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 21:09:10 PM »
Hi guys,

First post as Team Captain:  no big speaches, just to say that if the other clubs unclench their fists we will always be ready to offer them an open hand (as they depart the table)!

The important thing is to get at least 4 players in each of the rounds.  We need one more for tomorrow so please canvas your mates to join.  It would be a real shame to lose out just because we didn"t jam the game - be asssured the others will.

I have never played in a team format - so for the first 3 - 4 games I suggest we all play our normal game and see how it pans out.  Please be aware of who is playing from the Plymouth club (Club Guz) - I will endevour to post just prior to each game - try not to get big with a team mate early on in any game, of course things may change as the game develops.  Any advice on playing a team format please PM me.

Good luck to you all and here"s to a successful season.

All the best,

Dave

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 21:15:35 PM »
Obviously, I would point out that soft play is very frowned upon, and each player should look to play their own game, as Dave has pointed out.

Good luck for the season.   ;D

frazer

• Bronze Member
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2009, 11:09:05 AM »
Hi Dave ( kaysing ) , congratulations on being named team captain , I will naturally be doing my best for you and the team and looking forward to the season. I have a moment ago registered for tonights game so I look forward to seeing you on the tables along with our other team players. Good luck everyone. Frazer Bolt.

kaysing

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2009, 12:22:03 PM »
Nice one Frazer, I make that 4, so ready to go - see you all at 8pm.