Author Topic: Plymouth Poker Club - General Discussion  (Read 52177 times)

ChipClick

• Bronze Member
Re: Plymouth Poker Club - General Discussion
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2009, 16:38:44 PM »
Got my password sorted now, so i am in, Blue square has excellent customer support and helped me out within minutes, i have the plymouth crews names written down and will follow you all thoughout, Please do not think i am being rude if i do not get into much chat tonight because i might have more than one table open and i find muti tableing hard enough as it is  :) once again, good luck all and come on the Plymouth crew.

Congrats to Dave for becoming our captain, a good choice.

kaysing

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2009, 19:14:18 PM »
Likewise on the chat for me, but never fear I am sure we will all be looking out for each other.  Good luck all and may your flop be kind.  Gather and pass on via
PM any gems of info including possible team tactics the opposition are using that may help in the future.

Dave

kaysing

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2009, 21:53:03 PM »
Sadly no pasty tonight for Team Crimp.  Well played al esp Andy who looked like he would go deep until crippled after his KK lost to AJ.

I think the structure could be slightly longer. It became a bit of a shove fest after about 75 mins.  What do you all think?

See you all in a fortnight.

Dave

frazer

• Bronze Member
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2009, 21:55:23 PM »
Hi Dave , yes it was good fun but we had some horrible bad luck . Still its a long season we can all lick our wounds and come back in two weeks. Well played everyone Frazer.

ChipClick

• Bronze Member
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2009, 20:31:22 PM »
Unlucky Guys we had some terrible luck last night, i still really enjoyed the tourney and the support from the rail was great  :) not to worry, as Frazer has already mentioned its a long season ahead of us and there is plenty of time to show what we can all do, our team maybe small but maybe thats not such a bad thing, it will make it that little bit sweeter when we do score. Hopefully Bob will play next time so if we all aim to outlast him we will do just fine  :)

Dave, i think you are right about the structure but to be honest i would struggle to play anything longer because its on a sunday night, still regardless of the structure, i think the season is going to be a lot of fun.

See you all in a couple of weeks

Andy

kaysing

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2009, 18:05:36 PM »
Agree -I dont want to be up much after the witching hour but a 7 pm start with 3000 chips and 12 min blinds would make all the difference.  

frazer

• Bronze Member
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2009, 19:30:43 PM »
Hi everyone , regarding the structure on our team games I was a little suprised that we only had 10 min blinds anyway. Normaly in these one off games or fortnightly games you would be looking at 12 - 15 min blinds. So yes if your looking for support to increase the blinds count me in. However  I hope the start time doesn"t go backwards 8.00 start for me is just about right. I also understand why players don"t want to be playing late into the night but for me I"m happy to sit and play poker all night if I"m winning . So before anyone says anything your right , I don"t have too many late nights !!

Frazer.

kaysing

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2009, 07:15:14 AM »
Very unlucky exit Marc - its obviously going to happen but still hurts like hell when it does.  Well played and I guess you had a blast of a time anyway. 

I am planning to go to Cardiff in April - any other Team Plymouth members planning the same?  Also the WCOAP at DTD - all three tourneys.

Dave

spursf005

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 19:02:48 PM »
Thanks Dave
My own fault completely. Having played very few hands to get to 20k+ in 90 minutes and then to donk off the lot in such a fashion is unforgivable. Having put both players on AA and then calling off my chips anyway is ridiculous. Could have put both hands down and still had circa 18k and been in a stong position.
Was disappointed but blow was softened as picked up $1900 on Friday afternoon/evening taking down BSQ 7.5K. I then popped out for a couple of hours live cash and collected another £250 so pretty much covered my expenses!!

I will certainly try to get to Cardiff and probably DTD.

Marc

ChipClick

• Bronze Member
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 12:54:18 PM »
Hi all, i am hopeing to go to Wales aswell (fingers crossed), it would be ideal if the team could travel up together and save us all some money. I am not sure if i can make DTD yet.

Sounds like you had a very good weekend Marc, nice one  :)

Andy

frazer

• Bronze Member
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2009, 12:51:05 PM »
Hi Dave and any of the Plymouth team playing this evening , good luck everyone lets hope we can have a better week. Frazer.

plstrider

• Bronze Member
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2009, 13:15:33 PM »
I"ll be there,good luck Plymouth

kaysing

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2009, 17:29:13 PM »
Just got home - I will certainly be there - good luck all and see you at the tables.  The first round showed that although a team does fairly well you can still miss out on the points, so play your very best game and lets see Team Plymouth moving in the right direction.

Good luck all

Dave

ChipClick

• Bronze Member
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2009, 19:17:14 PM »
Good luck Plymouth, lets get some points tonight 8)

kaysing

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2009, 20:08:20 PM »
Should you get knocked out it would be great to rail some team members