Author Topic: Welsh National 2010- Aspers Swansea  (Read 64763 times)

AVFC.WILSON

• Silver Member
Welsh National 2010- Aspers Swansea
« on: February 21, 2010, 15:01:49 PM »
Just wandering about this clickfest procedure this season...

In the past it"s been possible to buy two or more tickets (If you can type quick enough) But this year i hear its all changed?

Any info anyone?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 16:31:55 PM by Paulie_D »

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Season 4 - Swansea
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 15:04:59 PM »
You are correct, the system has now changed whereby you have to be logged into your Betfair poker account.  At 9pm sharp a tournament will appear in the lobby where you can register for a seat to the live event.  It will be on a first come first served basis until they are all sold out.

Ticket price is £75 which is approx $120 which u will need to have in your a/c to be able to purchase a seat.
Mary Kivlin

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 15:18:41 PM »
How do you register for the professional event?

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 15:23:24 PM »

I take it you are asking on behalf of a friend ?       ;)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 15:24:52 PM »

It"s not confirmed yet, but it would be logical that it would be done through the Betfair lobby in the same way the remaining amateur seats will be sold.

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 15:26:32 PM »

I take it you are asking on behalf of a friend ?       ;)

Big rub down IMO.

You know I have no friends.  :"(

AVFC.WILSON

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 16:58:54 PM »

You are correct, the system has now changed whereby you have to be logged into your Betfair poker account.  At 9pm sharp a tournament will appear in the lobby where you can register for a seat to the live event.  It will be on a first come first served basis until they are all sold out.

Ticket price is £75 which is approx $120 which u will need to have in your a/c to be able to purchase a seat.

So it wouldn"t be impossible to buy two tickets? i remember last year using my barclay card the bank cancelled my card and got phone calls the next day because they thought i was using it for fraud  :"(

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 17:14:13 PM »

So it wouldn"t be impossible to buy two tickets? i remember last year using my barclay card the bank cancelled my card and got phone calls the next day because they thought i was using it for fraud  :"(

The only way you would be able to purchase two tickets is if you used two separate Betfair accounts eg yours and your friends to purchase seats.
Mary Kivlin

AVFC.WILSON

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 17:25:19 PM »

The only way you would be able to purchase two tickets is if you used two separate Betfair accounts eg yours and your friends to purchase seats.

Say i won a seat in the satelittes.. could i then also buy a seat in the clickfest in my friends name?

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 17:59:00 PM »

Say i won a seat in the satelittes.. could i then also buy a seat in the clickfest in my friends name?

Your friend would need a Betfair account to be able to purchase a seat as it would be allocated against their account name.

AVFC.WILSON

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 18:06:44 PM »

Your friend would need a Betfair account to be able to purchase a seat as it would be allocated against their account name.

Do they need a betfair account? or is it just a apat account they need?

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2010, 18:54:07 PM »
Both Mike.  For your friend to be allocated a seat, their Betfair player id will need to appear in the Clickfest holding lobby on Betfair.  They will also need to be an APAT member.

goddelusion

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2010, 12:39:35 PM »
Hi there, has a date been given yet for the Swansea clickfest?

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2010, 12:44:06 PM »

Hi there, has a date been given yet for the Swansea clickfest?

Hi yes, the seats will go on sale on Thursday 25 February 9pm sharp on the Betfair poker tournament lobby.
Mary Kivlin

Bigfella42

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
  • Vague memories of being in Vegas
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2010, 22:14:04 PM »
Is registration to the clickfest password protected like the satellites?
APAT Scotland runner up 2008
APAT Sotland final table 2009
If it's not in Scotland you can forget it!